#1June 8th, 2007 · 01:44 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
HOME PAGE LOOKS CRAP
Hey I dont know who looks after the home page.....
but it seems like it falls 2 nobody to bring it upto date
responsibility lies where???

who ever it is please bring us upto date
currently gives impression of ignored site

FISH in a loud voice

if u agree just leave a comment
#2June 8th, 2007 · 04:47 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
some new news would be nice i spose. but the layouts fine
#3June 8th, 2007 · 05:12 PM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
Anyone seen Jim lately?
GAH!!! I would love to see
a news portion on the home
page to make this site
even more divulged in music!!!!!!!
#4June 8th, 2007 · 06:01 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Jim was here yesterday and today!
AND HE"S PROBABLY WATCH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Whats wrong with the front page? It's still there isn't it?

Thinking about it! Jim cant you get Slasher to knock you up some 'rotating text/article' script so that say every hour the top story changes?
I'll tell you why : There are so many really interesting 'subjects' about/in this site that all need to be seen by many!
The voting tool, Reminder of voting rules, the sites rules, Featured blog, Artist of the month, an article or something (not just a link) about the latest artist to win a battle!

O! great one who sees all, you know what I mean?
#5June 9th, 2007 · 12:28 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Hey!
ve tried NUMEROUS TIMES to update the homepage..  But it appears the problem is in the scripting...  It won't update...  sigh.... I am hoping the problem will be fixed soon...  As for spicing up the site with some awesome graphic text, that would be cool... Though not sure how practical, it tends to slow down load times, which makes some people unwilling to wait for. I think it will also cause more instability in the sites code structure.. Though, It would be nice to have more control over the homepage layout.. Being able to move articles around some, and being able to add in pictures, and such.. that would be cool.....  

JimK
And yes, I am ALWAYS watching, even when I am so busy with work, that I can't post or listen, I am watching..
I log on fora bit every day, to make sure nothing is out of the ordinary, noone is spamming or flaming.. And Having just gone back to work after my injury laid me up for 8 weeks. I am REAL BUSY at work... But, I hope to be able to start posting and listening more soon...
#6June 9th, 2007 · 09:29 PM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
injury?
#7June 10th, 2007 · 12:40 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Same counts for me, I haven't posted a lot lately but I'm on here on a daily basis, keeping track of what's happening.

True also the front page doesn't update, which needs fixing (badly).

Also there a ton of ideas in the ideas and feedback forum which could be implemented, so I hope the programmer will pick it up soon.

Thats all for now
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 4:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.