1 2
#16May 12th, 2007 · 08:13 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
alrite, I vote

11. Ricardo

But I have a petition, Paris not have to be in jail she have to be with me..

Dodo
#17May 13th, 2007 · 03:40 PM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
yea and me bro
#18May 13th, 2007 · 11:58 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
hmm I have several different thoughts
First off it is a big waste of time to even give a crap about what happens to Paris Hilton. but since I like band amp and have not been on here much lately I will contribute my thoughts.  I don't think she should be above the law. She should be given the same chances, though, as other people . I know several musicians in the area who have several DUI, and DWI, convictions who have not done a single day in jail.  They either got there license suspended, or probation and community service.  One of them has 4 convictions, but because he has a real good lawyer, who is friends with a judge, he keeps getting things reduced down (lawyers trading favors with the
DA).  I am not sure what the details of her case are  and don't care either. If this is her first offense, and others that have first offenses get off with lesser stuff than jail, then the judge should not use her just to make an example out of her, because she is famous, spoiled and mouthy, on the other hand she should not get out of it for the same reason.  So if the judge is honest and really feels she should get 45 days then so be it.

12 Greg.
#19May 15th, 2007 · 07:06 PM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
GetOutOfJailFree_PlatinumCard
Ok so Community Service is out (we have all seen The Simple Life), so Jail is really the only option.

...and will somebody please reserve Kate Mess a cell for the next time she gets caught doing drugs (alledgedly) with Pete the Pedlar ? Oh of course - let off with just another caution. Lets try that one again - this time in Thailand.

1 vote from me.

That'll be jail, jail & more jail (or just Death) for us ordinary people.
#20May 16th, 2007 · 01:32 PM
77 threads / 31 songs
353 posts
Norway
I'm in!
You've got my vote on that bitch. 

14. Kine
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 4:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.