1 2
#16May 13th, 2007 · 01:11 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Well, personally I think people around here would much rather get reviewed than review! There are definately a few exceptions but for the most part I feel like people are review lazy!  I, for one, have decided that If I havent seen your name as a review on one of my tracks or even If if Im not seeing it in general as a reviewer then Im not gonna even bother to look at your post.  A shame too, because Ive heard some good stuff lately but its from those guys that stop off long enough to post their music and they're gone again.  Well no thanks...not gonna waste my time.  May sound a bit harsh but this sucks man...I know there are a few of us really trying to keep the reviewing going even though we have intensive projects going on at the same time.  I may not be the best reviewer here but I make it a point to stop by atleast once a week and review 5 or 6 songs....  Its the least one can do if they want their stuff listened to.

P.S  It was also recently pointed out to me that alot of people run in packs around here and that they wil only review their friends etc...  and as I look I can definately see patterns. To those of you that are guilty of this ... SHAME SHAME! to put it as lightly as possible without risk of my membership.
#17May 14th, 2007 · 12:46 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
it is what it is
band amp is what it is............. plus what you make it.   It can be friendships, and critics, and reviews plus reviewing, and learning, and teaching, and gear and anything else.  It can be whatever you put into it or decide to get from it. 

I agree about some of the post on here, and I am guilty of not being on here much. but unlike MAP I have not had the time to get on here.  I haven't even been on the computer at all, not even to check my emails, until today. When we start gigging shortly I won't even be around unless I get a laptop and WIFI.  I still love the band amp site and the friends I have made on here.  If things change some I will try to get more time on here to critique some music, and check in on my friends.

I'll try work on staying plugged into band amp as best I can when I can
                                                              Greg
#18May 14th, 2007 · 03:56 AM
1 threads
79 posts
United States of America
Does it count if I open up the database and put myself to have 9999 posts?
#19May 15th, 2007 · 01:46 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Greg,
           buddy...heard about your good fortune and wish you nothing but the best...  you ALONE are excused! LOL! 
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 2:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.