#1April 20th, 2007 · 02:59 PM
1 threads
United States of America
Promote your band!
CD*****.com is a unique online music magazine that you control!  If you like to write about music or want to promote your band, then this is the website for you!

EDITED BY MODERATOR AND LOCKED..

This is a prime example of SPAM, we will NOT have spam...  I am leaving this here, and LOCKING IT. SO other SPAMMERS will see that WE WILL NOT HAVE IT! and IT WILL NOT WORK!

DO NOT POST YOUR SPAM HERE! We WILL REMOVE IT!

Thank You

JimkDaAdtman Moderator
#2April 20th, 2007 · 03:18 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
2 pop-up windows, loads of ads (Poker sites) and it looks like every other forum page, I'm not a MOD so I don't know what constitutes spam!
You have anything else to offer this small little community of ours ? Like music or comments on others work or even some votes!!
'Self Control' what a wonderful concept!!! Reminds me a bit of JBP's excellent pissing thread! 

You and your fucking pop-ups, one just popped-up under the spell checker!    seriously!
#3April 20th, 2007 · 03:36 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
kings wrote…
2 pop-up windows, loads of ads (Poker sites) and it looks like every other forum page, I'm not a MOD so I don't know what constitutes spam!
You have anything else to offer this small little community of ours ? Like music or comments on others work or even some votes!!
'Self Control' what a wonderful concept!!! Reminds me a bit of JBP's excellent pissing thread! 

You and your fucking pop-ups, one just popped-up under the spell checker!    seriously!
LOL
Kings man is amazing how brutally honest you can be.I guess thats why I think highly of you (the no bull sh tratment..).Anyway I too think this is a major spamer thing but Im not MOD either so what do I know!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 4:10 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.