#1December 23rd, 2007 · 09:48 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Spam Spam /toastedgoat/joker vids
Well just 2 spams really .. I finally got around to editing a Joker video Jim's brother shot in 1997 and JIm just gave copies to us recently.. I Have uploaded a couple of songs off of it to youtube.. TIme (Pink Floyd)
and I'll Change (original) .. not a great recording quality as it is just the mic from the comcorder only.
But it will give you and idea of what our ugly mugs look like anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwwACJEw9lM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHB_DzFQ9ag
#2December 23rd, 2007 · 10:07 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
ROCK AND ROLLLL !! no kiddin', this is good. You are playing the hell outta that guitar on these songs. Is that Teedro on bass there? You were a bunch of big boys, too...I'll bet no-one gave you guys a hassle! Thanks for sharing this...
#3December 23rd, 2007 · 10:10 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
No,  that is Jim the original bass player.. who is now back in the band since Teedro left.

Members in the Vid are Danny singing, Me on guitar, Joe on drums and Jim on bass.

P.S uh well as far as being big,  uh well, you see ,... they say the camera adds like 150 pounds,.... or yeah that is it, I think.
LOL ..
#4December 24th, 2007 · 04:42 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Goat, Your a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for Sharing it.

Best wishes

Denis
#5December 24th, 2007 · 02:33 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
hmm I don't know about a star but a planet, comet, maybe a moon. speck of space dust.  Thanks, I think.

That is what is get for thinking . I thought stars got fast cars, faster girls, and mansions for awhile , at least until they put it up there noses and have to go to rehab and stuff.  I didn't get any of that ..well I might need the rehab part.  hahahah
#6December 27th, 2007 · 05:21 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
toastedgoat wrote…
hmm I don't know about a star but a planet, comet, maybe a moon. speck of space dust.  Thanks, I think.

That is what is get for thinking . I thought stars got fast cars, faster girls, and mansions for awhile , at least until they put it up there noses and have to go to rehab and stuff.  I didn't get any of that ..well I might need the rehab part.  hahahah

There are many Stars out there waiting to be discovered, just like you Goat.

You certainly shine on BandAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.