United States of America
Deleting my account
I would like to delete my account
#2December 24th, 2007 · 04:28 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Wasssup dude!

I would like to know why you wanted to terminate your account. So sad for a member to leave without discussing it first. Would like to hear from you.

I've left a detailed meesage on the last song you uploaded, please read it.

Bless

Denis
#3December 25th, 2007 · 04:52 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
11 posts
United States of America
I have made beats better than that one since I posted this. I found some great sound pack and stuff. Since I switch to Linux I do not have access to digital music software and now I'm going to go after my real deam Photographer & art.

If I learn how to play the guitar and this site still be up I may want to make a profile. That not going to happen any time soon.
#4December 25th, 2007 · 08:23 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Go for it, shame to see a member leaving though,
So what would you do if they refused to delete your account?
You'd have to come back sometimes and join in ! 
Cant you come back and show off some of your art work when you've got a little deeper into your dream?
There are a few other member of bandAmp who are also quite particularily artisticaly inclined. 
#5December 27th, 2007 · 05:14 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Go for it, shame to see a member leaving though,
So what would you do if they refused to delete your account?
You'd have to come back sometimes and join in ! 
Cant you come back and show off some of your art work when you've got a little deeper into your dream?
There are a few other member of bandAmp who are also quite particularily artisticaly inclined.  :razz:

You could as Kings said incorporate your Photography,Art, & music. Try it out, it really is amazing puting your music to photography, Art and motion pictures.

I made up a slideshow/DVD of some very old pictures that my mum hadn't seen for over twenty years, added one of my songs to it and the slideshow became just that, a 'SHOW', my mum was close to tears of Joy when she saw it for the first time.

Cheers

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 3:03 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.