#1April 14th, 2007 · 09:23 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
RIGHT! I'm gonna DO IT!
I've been thinking...like you do when you've got no job and piss all to do all day...
I'm going to send a CD to Rob da Bank at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/rob/unsigned.shtml
(Its for unsigned music.)
I'm going to put these songs on it:
Deadbeatgirl
Saturday
Peterpan
RGB
Butterflies
Sonic The Hodgeheg

You have to pick two of the best ones, and then they pick one out of the two you've chosen. I would definatly pick Deadbeatgirl as one of my chosen two, but I'm not too sure about the others. Also I think Butterflies and Sonic The Hedghog need a bit of jiggery pokery as the bass is turned up well high and I havn't got the original files to sort it out.
Heres the entry form: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusicdata/demoforms/Unsigned_Rob.pdf

On the entry form checklist, it says 'Artwork/Photo' and I'm not really too sure what to put in there. It seems to be aimed at people who've recorded in studios and stuff, but I'm not arsed, I'm still gonna do it!

Any ideas would be really really helpful and muchly appreciated. I've got ants in my pants, can't wait to do this!

#2April 20th, 2007 · 01:54 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well one suggestion is to mention you have a solid and loyal fanbase, you can wrap them round your finger - make them do whatever you tell them to.

I commented because I read your request in the thread of your latest upload, and I havent even heard the song yet

muhahaha. seriously I'll try to think of something. right now I gotta go to work... cya!
#3April 20th, 2007 · 03:53 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
RIGHT! I'm gonna DO IT!
So you still haven't done it!!!
Sounds like you know just what you want to do!
I listened to your songs as you wrote above, I couldn't find Peterpan or Sonic The Hedgehog
I really like Butterflies, it really shows a musical feel and talent. Why don't you send Butterflies and Deadbeat girl, the latter shows that you do have a voice, and your using it, with your own music.
In general I think your work simply needs polishing up production wise and you need to be a little bit more dynamic vocally, but talent you ooze!! 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.