1 2
#16May 3rd, 2007 · 04:24 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Denis! 
Edit your quote, left click at the beginning of the address and drag the mouse to select the text.
With the text selected click the middle icon of the three on the top right of the comment box! Its the 'insert image' one. Doing that should give you this : on your 'text' page.

Which should be....... on the 'web' page!
#17May 4th, 2007 · 02:34 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Click Click Click
Kings you make it sound so simple, I will give it a go. Thanks a bundle for getting it on the Amp for me

I would like to know how to work out the beats per minute of the above Icon guitarist, and create a song to it. It would be great if I could have a band of them, changing each of there appearances, I could call it something like 'Icon Stomp'. Infact if there was anyway of reversing the image, take some hair off the geezer with some specks, that could be me. We could have other images/icons, resembling band amp members, and do a big collaboration.

Denis
#18May 4th, 2007 · 04:02 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia

Lol, getting a nice collection going here kings. Official thread of icons!

PACMAN!
#19May 4th, 2007 · 11:24 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
WOW! WB that is one COOL icon!
Yes it is becoming a good little collection!
I'll tell you who has some really groovy icons, JimK on his own site, visitors can sign a guestbook and the icons are SUPERB! I have saved loads of them but I still have to upload them to my server! lol

Denis, You need a program that can deal with .gif image files, something like animationShop, or there might be a free program somewhere that can edit video files/ .gif files.
You can then edit every frame and understand how to make more! 

Though the best thing you could do is get into Flash, you can do anything you like then!  lol
#20May 5th, 2007 · 06:47 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Just had to put this one somewhere!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:17 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.