#1March 26th, 2007 · 07:45 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
switching accounts; which to carry over
I've set up the new username 'mttns'

While I'm waiting for the confirmation email, I thought I'd ask which songs should I keep on the PD account, and which songs should I put on the new one??

I want my best ones on 'mttns', as there are loads of really crap ones on the old one, but I tend to hate everything I've done after about a week, so I'm having trouble deciding on a list.

Maybe I should draw a line under PD and just put all new ones from now on under mttns?

Hmm. Help!!?

#2March 26th, 2007 · 10:35 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hmm Help!!
The question is mttns do the old songs belong with PorcelainDoll or are they also a little bit mttns?

I lost ALL my musical work from my first year behind the PC, I was gutted, lost some amazing things, but being human I looked for a reason, the most reasonable reason I could come up with was that 90% of it was a load of crap and only took up space, and I've done SOOO much more since then! 
I had no choice but to leave it behind, but I do see that the fresh start was necessary, and the old stuff would have only 'got in the way'!

Just my bit of Hmm Help!! 
#3March 26th, 2007 · 10:39 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
hey you are really good, i know a lot of people love your stuff.

my faves have got to be

-AS LONG AS
-CHINA DOLL
-honesty
-LIKE YOU DO
-yearbook
-red green & blue
-dont lose your head

yep.... i could add more, like fog, but maybe you wanted to be more selective. But you just HAVE to have these on your new account.
#4March 27th, 2007 · 09:09 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hows about starting from scratch on the new account, leave on PD what's on PD... heh.. whats with that new pic of yours anyway, I thought you were saying goodbye to the PD thing?

Also I find "mttns" a lot less appealing user name than what you um.... had before, I suppose, why did you not opt for AmyChristina or so instead? (AmyChrist seems fun)

anyway looking forward to more of the renewed you. I love the recent things you uploaded, I don't have time to comment to any song though.
#5March 30th, 2007 · 07:09 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Still havn't had the email yet!    !!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 11:14 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.