1 2 3
#31March 27th, 2007 · 06:03 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
LOL! now im colab'ing with Marino... so sorry...its just today, man!  Been busy!
#32March 28th, 2007 · 01:32 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: Na Na NANa Na!
kings wrote…
O! Then it's OK then PX!? 

I also hate being right!!! It's an hour later, the first to arrive was........spoon, and now their all in there!!!!!

Copied and pasted :
spoon, toastedgoat, swordfish, Marino, PuppetXeno

:evil:

it wasn't what it seemed like! There were only like 6 chat entries in 10 minutes, I really don't stick around for that
#33March 28th, 2007 · 02:43 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
re: Na Na NANa Na!
kings wrote…
I also hate being right!!! It's an hour later, the first to arrive was........spoon, and now their all in there!!!!!

Copied and pasted :
spoon, toastedgoat, swordfish, Marino, PuppetXeno :evil:

Thanks ALOT!! Now that you've said that - I'm probably cursed in some way...and NO ONE will come into the chat when I'm in there...     You've ruined everything! 
#34March 28th, 2007 · 04:29 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: re: Na Na NANa Na!
spoon wrote…
kings wrote…

Copied and pasted :

Thanks ALOT!! Now that you've said that - I'm probably cursed in some way...and NO ONE will come into the chat when I'm in there...     You've ruined everything!  :evil:

Ohhhh Spoon! I SERIOUSLY doubt that....( heh-heh-heh)
#35March 28th, 2007 · 04:39 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: re: Na Na NANa Na!
spoon wrote…
kings wrote…

Copied and pasted :

Thanks ALOT!! Now that you've said that - I'm probably cursed in some way...and NO ONE will come into the chat when I'm in there...     You've ruined everything!  :evil:

Spoon, me and my big mouth, I should put a foot in it more often!!

I'm sorry I didn't think of it that way, but yes your probably right......A! but are you though?
By some quirk in the human psyche called reverse psychology the next time you go to the chat room even more people will join in, just to prove you wrong!!!!!

I'll be one of them!  
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 3:16 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.