#1December 20th, 2007 · 11:32 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Bandamp partie's?
I feel slightly cheeky but could some one update me on what happened with the Amp partie's please. I completely missed out (on one that was in Suffolk aswell, thats my county, I'd have had no problem getting to it- DAMN MY MEMORY!!!)
How was it?
Is every one as nice in real life?
Who tweaked out (drunk far too much and chundered)?

MAINLY - Are there gonna be any more cause I'm still pi%*£d I missed the last two.....

I'm not looking for a 5 star thread or anything, I just wanna know...
#3December 20th, 2007 · 04:48 PM
8 threads
34 posts
United Kingdom
I can be nice in real life
But I'm ususally sitting alone in the corner being depressed
#4December 20th, 2007 · 05:26 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
emo kid!!!

haha.. just kidding. 

Moses!  It's been a while, my friend.  I've missed these parties as well.. you're not the only one.  I have a valid reason for missing Europe, being that I live within the continental US.  But hey.  I'm an explorin' adventura   (you know what we need, everybody, is a Crocadile Hunter smiley icon.  That would be the stuff.  Truely the stuff.  Heck, I'm on my way over the the ideas and feedback forum RIGHT THIS VERY NOW in order to suggest it )
#5December 20th, 2007 · 06:23 PM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
euro bandamp party 2008
At the moment I'm in negotiation with the landlord of another pub in Suffolk to organize a weekend festival in the summer and have a slot for the bandamp members who would show up and wanted to play
I will keep you informed
#6December 20th, 2007 · 06:50 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Vince wrote…
At the moment I'm in negotiation with the landlord of another pub in Suffolk
Yea Yea Yea! That's what they all say, bet it's got more to do with your Christmas wish of a 100 gallons of JD 

Schneider : unfortunately there are no corners at bandAmp, welcome in line ! 
#7December 20th, 2007 · 07:00 PM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
I drank his stock of Armagnac so it has to be JD from now on! but I think you will like this place it's even more typical rural Suffolk than the other place and it's a listed pub as well a really nice traditional place with very friendly landlord and a beautiful green at the back
#8December 23rd, 2007 · 08:59 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Where is it?
I might know it, though I probably don't. Suffolk's got quite a lot of typicly rural pubs.....
#9December 23rd, 2007 · 06:26 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
vincentL wrote…
I drank his stock of Armagnac so it has to be JD from now on! but I think you will like this place it's even more typical rural Suffolk than the other place and it's a listed pub as well a really nice traditional place with very friendly landlord and a beautiful green at the back

OK this sounds really good..... but "even more typical rural", meaning it's even further away from civilisation than Edwardstone!!!???

To be honest, if you were to organise one in the UK I'd go and I'd also go to any Amp get together Triton organises in Germany, (He mentioned it recently in another thread) as long as they are not on the same date !!
It was such wonderful experience meeting Vince and Jim in Edwarstone in the summer, not only would I love to meet them again, I'd love to meet a load more bandAmp members 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:42 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.