#1June 19th, 2018 · 02:37 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
91 posts
Malaysia
Hi everyone!
I received an email a few months ago and I thought I'd come back to say hi!

For some reason I took a break from making music back when I was more active here, and when I got back I had forgotten about this place

I wasn't very active back then so you might not know me but I remember how everyone was so attentive and detailed in giving me valuable feedback, I had learnt a lot from you guys and I'm very fond of this place.

I have been extremely busy with my work and I have had to put making music aside .... but now when I'm thinking of getting back into this I find that this place isn't as busy as it had been back in 2012

Oh well
#2June 21st, 2018 · 02:47 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,370 posts
United Kingdom
re: Hi everyone!
JieXian wrote…
I received an email a few months ago and I thought I'd come back to say hi!

For some reason I took a break from making music back when I was more active here, and when I got back I had forgotten about this place

I wasn't very active back then so you might not know me but I remember how everyone was so attentive and detailed in giving me valuable feedback, I had learnt a lot from you guys and I'm very fond of this place.

I have been extremely busy with my work and I have had to put making music aside .... but now when I'm thinking of getting back into this I find that this place isn't as busy as it had been back in 2012

Oh well :(
I think it's the same for a lot of members here on the AMP. For me I'm spending more time with family, my Father in particular who now lives on his own after losing my Mother over a year ago. However, when the time is right I will back on it writing music again, something I love to do. I've only got about 8 years before I retire, when I'll have the time for sure.
Rest assured if you upload your music, we will be listening and reviewing it.
#3June 22nd, 2018 · 06:22 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
91 posts
Malaysia
Hi Denis, nice to hear from you again I do remember that you've given me a lot of advice and I appreciate that.

I see you have been occupied too. I'm sorry about your mother. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Between 2012 and now I had been studying by making a few orchestral oriented tracks, and lately I'm thinking about looking into EDM... I'm not sure where BandAMP would like my EDM stuff haha.

However, I suppose there's one track that would resonate with you guys, it's a more developed version of my previous instrumental "15 to 5" 

Edit: I haven't been making much music for some time but today 16 bars of good stuff just flowed out from my guitar
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: July 17th, 2018 · 6:52 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.