#1June 19th, 2018 · 02:37 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
91 posts
Malaysia
Hi everyone!
I received an email a few months ago and I thought I'd come back to say hi!

For some reason I took a break from making music back when I was more active here, and when I got back I had forgotten about this place

I wasn't very active back then so you might not know me but I remember how everyone was so attentive and detailed in giving me valuable feedback, I had learnt a lot from you guys and I'm very fond of this place.

I have been extremely busy with my work and I have had to put making music aside .... but now when I'm thinking of getting back into this I find that this place isn't as busy as it had been back in 2012

Oh well
#2June 21st, 2018 · 02:47 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Hi everyone!
JieXian wrote…

For some reason I took a break from making music back when I was more active here, and when I got back I had forgotten about this place

I wasn't very active back then so you might not know me but I remember how everyone was so attentive and detailed in giving me valuable feedback, I had learnt a lot from you guys and I'm very fond of this place.

I have been extremely busy with my work and I have had to put making music aside .... but now when I'm thinking of getting back into this I find that this place isn't as busy as it had been back in 2012

Oh well :(
I think it's the same for a lot of members here on the AMP. For me I'm spending more time with family, my Father in particular who now lives on his own after losing my Mother over a year ago. However, when the time is right I will back on it writing music again, something I love to do. I've only got about 8 years before I retire, when I'll have the time for sure.
Rest assured if you upload your music, we will be listening and reviewing it.
#3June 22nd, 2018 · 06:22 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
91 posts
Malaysia
Hi Denis, nice to hear from you again I do remember that you've given me a lot of advice and I appreciate that.

I see you have been occupied too. I'm sorry about your mother. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Between 2012 and now I had been studying by making a few orchestral oriented tracks, and lately I'm thinking about looking into EDM... I'm not sure where BandAMP would like my EDM stuff haha.

However, I suppose there's one track that would resonate with you guys, it's a more developed version of my previous instrumental "15 to 5" 

Edit: I haven't been making much music for some time but today 16 bars of good stuff just flowed out from my guitar
#4July 25th, 2018 · 07:59 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Hi everyone!
JieXian wrote…

Oh well :(

Im very much in same boat as Denis ..... kind of a parralell
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.