#1December 17th, 2007 · 06:28 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Christmas Idea
Maybe JimK can post Kines Silent Night again on a thread where members post only their Christmas greetings and salutations to each other, the world and whoever, and then bung it on the front page as bAs Xmas Greeting Song,
Not only is Kines song such a perfect bandAmp Christmas song, it would also be a nice thing to do, members greeting visitors for Christmas. Tis an idea !!

Jim could you not stick a sprig of holly on old ampHeads head in PhotoShop or something like that!!?? 
#2December 17th, 2007 · 07:11 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i like it!  5 stars on the thread, i say!

whoooooo's with meeee!?
#3December 20th, 2007 · 02:56 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Cheers TLS, I thought it was a good idea too, but as usual there's just the two of us again    lol
#4December 20th, 2007 · 10:07 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
No no my friend, there are three.
What you should do is repost the thread numerouse times so that it takes up pretty much the whole of the pit forum. Then people would pay attention.
Though it may only be Pup deleting them all and writing an angry email to you......
but hey, it's attention.......
no...
never mind.
Seriously though, cool idea. I hate it when people don't post to cool ideas like this. Get in chat and spread the word. I'll do the same 
Anyway I could do with getting in to the christmas cheer this year. It's being dying as I've got older and I 'm beginning to miss it.

Big up the KSN front page crew......
#5December 20th, 2007 · 12:41 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Toppy Mo, Excellent ! We are now the mystical THREE !

Christmas only gets better , if you want it to, I have kids of my own now so I always make an extra effort to make their Christmas as magical and as special as possible.
I also have family afar who I do miss, so every year that I don't go home for Christmas I send a large box of goodies to each one of them ! lol
I dont know who enjoys it the most,  I'll tell you I LOVE it !!! 

As for good ideas.....
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:29 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.