#1February 9th, 2007 · 10:24 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
bandamp live
There has been a suggestion about recording the bandamp get together Europe
wouldn't it be great if we could have a recording of the north American one as well so nobody would miss any of the action?
#2February 11th, 2007 · 04:06 PM
9 threads / 7 songs
30 posts
China
Why don't we try getting them happening at near enough the same time and 'link' up with a wide screen and some good web cams?

Little pub in Britain with Spoons house on the lake side in Canada!

With the right program and correct set up we could join up a lot of individual members who might not be able to go to one of the gatherings but could get there by web-cam.

It would be a day of 'seeing'!
#3February 12th, 2007 · 09:53 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
this sound like a great idea but I'm afraid I'm pretty rubbish with computer
#4February 12th, 2007 · 11:56 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds pretty complicated. I don't know whats hapening with the one in europe. I was well up for it but havn't heard anything about it since so....
Great ideas though,
KI
#5February 12th, 2007 · 02:29 PM
9 threads / 7 songs
30 posts
China
I wouldn't think it would be that difficult, your man in the pub has a wide screen monitor for football etc?
If he also has an Internet connection then 'we' could use it as a big web-cam.
It was just an idea, and I was in actual fact bouncing off vinces idea. Because I suppose with a get together as bandAmps 'recording' the events seams inevitable somehow!
Though it is good that these issues are brought forwards, another issue I picked up on somewhere was whether or not people will be able to play, on a stage etc.
Or will it be more a question of 'we'll do what we can with what we've got and we'll see what turns up on the day'?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:48 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.