#1February 7th, 2007 · 02:17 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This is very intense and profound.You must have been deeply inspired and connected with your feelings about this matter.Unfortunately in the real world kids don't always die, and grow up to be abused by their partners and or spouses or even become abusers them self's.Awareness is great but involvement is even better.If you really feel like making a difference then you should definitely get involved with some of the organizations out there(if you not already are).Within the context of an artist your lyrics are well done in my opinion.I hope that you find the music that will carry this great message.Maybe get everyone you know to pitch in a sound recording and put all together I'm sure this would surely get everyone involved at one level or another.
Good luck!
#2February 7th, 2007 · 04:16 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
very heavy lyrics
I agree with Marino - awareness is one thing, involvement is better... And from an artistic point of view I back up the idea of turning this into a full featured track. You can count me in, and as for involvement maybe you can track down existing organizations on the web and offer the track to them when it's finished, maybe they have a use for it (in an awareness campaign or so). Ofcourse we need to get the track going first, and make it sound Real Good, but this is something that comes to mind.
#3February 7th, 2007 · 09:11 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I see - but how about creating that track? If it can even be finished within two months, maybe after your birthday it can be put to good use
#4February 7th, 2007 · 10:39 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
You can count on me too!

Server Time: May 5th, 2024 · 8:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.