#1December 11th, 2014 · 08:28 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Happy Holidays
Wishing all a great holiday and new years...hugs peeps, stay rocking!!!!!
#2December 12th, 2014 · 08:37 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Happy Holidays
And Happy Holidays to you to. Hope you have a great Holiday season, and a happy new year.
#3December 12th, 2014 · 03:25 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Happy Holidays
Marino wrote…
Wishing all a great holiday and new years...hugs peeps, stay rocking!!!!!
Hey M - nice to see you here on the AMP - The AMP is in a very sorry state at the moment, we need some M magic to help revive it.

I noticed on my iPhone that I have an annual reminder that it's your birthday on the 17th December. So Happy birthday in advance and seasonal blessings for you and your loved ones.
#4December 12th, 2014 · 05:19 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Thank you guys...Yeah I wish this place had a more envolved community...the turn off for sure is all the people that like to have their music heard and reviewed but seem to not like doing the same...same old story...haha..O well!!
#5December 15th, 2014 · 03:18 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hi, and happy holidays to you too.

And yes, sadly, few people find the motivation to visit BandAMP at all these days.

I suppose most musicians went to other platforms to dwell in anonimity there.

I'm all for reviving it. And I should be here more often - this site has helped me lots in my developement as a musician after all. And I hope it will help the developement of my 13-year old niece too, who has written a song which I'm going to record with her next week (at least, that's the plan). When it's finished, it will surely appear on BandAMP.

It won't be a Christmas song though. Hey, does anyone remember the X-mas collaborations we've had in the past? How cool was that 

cheers,
Till soon.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:31 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.