#1April 29th, 2014 · 05:28 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
It's been a while
hey guys. Just came across to say hello. Hope all of you are fine.
TritonKeyboarder
#2April 30th, 2014 · 03:24 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hello TK,

It's not been the same since you were removed from controlling the site.  I've never known it quite for so long.
I too do not log on regularly as much because of that.
I'm taking more of a family role now, not created any new music for over six months.  We just installed some new decking in our family home garden - it has a slope, we have never been able to sit out in garden for over 28 years.  I've also recently purchased a 2010 BMW 525d recently (new shape) - It's a fantastic motor car, lovely to drive and has some great practical gadgets - goes like shit off a shovel....lol

So how has your life been, what have you been up to?

Best wishes
#3May 4th, 2014 · 06:05 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hi TK
So you can log in again, and your still a Mod/Admin. Can you still get to the server?
#4May 5th, 2014 · 12:29 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Hi TK
So you can log in again, and your still a Mod/Admin. Can you still get to the server?
Hey TK,
If you can still log into the server, We would appreciate fixing the new mp3 listings  problem on the home page?
Cheers
#5May 11th, 2014 · 10:48 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
hi TK  I haven't been on much either.. still writing and recording stuff. just don't have a lot of time for computers (even though I get on facebook more than I need to lol)
hope everyone is fine. miss this place and what it stood for , and the music that was made here.
#6May 25th, 2014 · 03:47 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I was looking at a couple of bits on my iPad and saw the BandAMP site down there as a favourite on one of my browsers and thought... hey it's been so long since I've been there, I wonder whether any of the 'old guys' are still there, or even if the site is still up and running. I guess the answer is "yes" to both those questions!
Hey all!
Lots of personal changes for me over the last two years - but music is still there, and I still get to play a couple of times a month. Like Denis, I've not recorded for more than 6 months though, and I miss that. 
Glad to see you're all ok here. Perhaps I should stay away from Facebook and get back to chatting on the Amp - I'm sure it would be more productive!
Cheers
Jim
:-)
#7July 12th, 2014 · 06:31 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Jiminuk wrote…
I was looking at a couple of bits on my iPad and saw the BandAMP site down there as a favourite on one of my browsers and thought... hey it's been so long since I've been there, I wonder whether any of the 'old guys' are still there, or even if the site is still up and running. I guess the answer is "yes" to both those questions!
Hey all!
Lots of personal changes for me over the last two years - but music is still there, and I still get to play a couple of times a month. Like Denis, I've not recorded for more than 6 months though, and I miss that. 
Glad to see you're all ok here. Perhaps I should stay away from Facebook and get back to chatting on the Amp - I'm sure it would be more productive!
Cheers
Jim
:-)
Yea, I bet facebook has broken up a lot of 'small' communities .... monopolized talking to friends.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 8:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.