#1January 6th, 2014 · 06:26 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
A new year greeting
I just wanted to wish every one a very happy new year

I have not heard more from Mud so I will say in a very Welsh way ... Ry'n ni yma o hyd ..... We're still here, so that must be a good thing in its self.

It's nice to see the forums bubbling with new life .... well ..... ok, maybe not bubbling .... sort of simmering, but at least it's simmering with old friends ..... and this is good.

I'd like to give a personal BIG MASSIVE THANKS to Greg and Yokoinc ..... I have the whole collection now WOW.
You know I already had a full CD for in the car .... courtesy of bA ..... I know, internet piracy .... honestly, what is the world coming to?

So maybe 2014 just might bring changes and challenges ..... a bit of the old stuff, and a bit of the new stuff making it some good stuff ..... I hope so for all

Lets have an EXCELLENT year every one !
#2January 7th, 2014 · 02:27 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Yey Kings, good one! What was my Christmas/New Year message in the chat again... (I've had the pleasure of having a good old chat with the cat last sunday)

"We must not let our busy lives distract us from the things that really matter in life: Peace of mind and having a good time with friends."
#3January 8th, 2014 · 08:50 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
"We must not let our busy lives distract us from the things that really matter in life: Peace of mind and having a good time with friends."
If I could Like or + your post I would, but I cant, all I can do is agree with you completely, in this way.

Yes it's a new year and it is potentially an AMAZING year ..... if you want it to be !
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 12:32 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.