529 posts
Cook Islands
A Happy New Ears To All
Be safe tonight everyone, and get some new ears finally, damn
#2January 1st, 2014 · 05:34 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hey Meow, and all the best wishes to everyone! Oh my ears are fine, I went to my parent's home and had ear protecting earphones in along the way over there against the premature fireworks (wow there was a lot of premature fireworks this year!) and stayed indoors as the view from the top floor windows was quite adequate to enjoy the show.

So again all the best to all for 2014!
#3January 1st, 2014 · 09:50 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: A Happy New Ears To All
MeowMachine wrote…
Be safe tonight everyone, and get some new ears finally, damn
What? 
Happy New Year to you as well, Ms. Meow-Person!
#4January 6th, 2014 · 05:47 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
Hey Meow, and all the best wishes to everyone! Oh my ears are fine, I went to my parent's home and had ear protecting earphones in along the way over there against the premature fireworks (wow there was a lot of premature fireworks this year!) and stayed indoors as the view from the top floor windows was quite adequate to enjoy the show.

I dont think the world knows how ridiculously explosive this little country gets at new year,

And a very happy one to all too
#5January 6th, 2014 · 05:56 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
kings wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…

I dont think the world knows how ridiculously explosive this little country gets at new year,

And a very happy one to all too

This year seemed pretty quiet in the States!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:13 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.