#1November 4th, 2013 · 06:51 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
MY FIRST ALBUM IS OUT!!! :D :D
Good evening everyone!! Sorry it has been quite a while hasn't it?
I've been extremely busy with just life in general but my recording and writing hasn't stopped. Though I didn't have time as I did before to share with each of you the progress I'd make on each of my songs and get all of your absolutely essential feedback on how to improve my songs, I've finally released my debut album "Letters".
Its not me with a band...its just me. (And a special girl back-up singer on 2 songs). I played, wrote, and recorded everything and I spent a lot of time on it and I can't even believe it's done. It's entire progress and development was completely influenced by all of you here, specifically a few of you who always have stuck around to critique my songs...something I'm eternally grateful for

So without further ado...I present to you "Letters". An imperfect album. A straightforward yet jumbled mis-masterpiece of the thoughts and feelings that may echo in each one of us from time to time. It's my hope that you will both enjoy it and hate it as much as I did while creating it. Because that's what art is supposed to be right?

"He's a loathsome offensive brute, yet I can't look away."

http://craigmcbrine.bandcamp.com - Download the whole album for Free
#2November 4th, 2013 · 03:06 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
nice. gave it a listen, you did a great job on it.
#3November 4th, 2013 · 03:11 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
One word - Individuality
Two words - Artistic
Three words - Craig

Well done Craig - My Favorite is 'The Moment'
#4November 6th, 2013 · 01:31 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Aw thanks guys

I know it could be better...I know it could be more polished...it probably could be in better time...my singing could be better...it could be mixed better.....I can see improvements all over the place on it but at a certain point I just wanted to make a statement with how it was now. Because I like it like this. To quote Arcade Fire's new album: "I've never really ever been a normal person." And that's alright with me.

But seriously, I love that you guys took the time to give it a listen. it truly means a lot to me especially because I put so much into it over this past year.

and doing this project has helped me learn a lot about the whole process too.

@Denis - It's funny you say that! Every single person who's heard it that I've talked to says that 'the moment' is their favorite track as well. Thanks so much, that truly means a lot.

Anyways I'll stop trying to promote myself and start contributing to this site again soon. Making a big move on the 25th...moving back to homeland...Toronto, Canada. Once I get settled there I plan to start tinkering with recording again.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 1st, 2024 · 6:12 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.