#1July 9th, 2013 · 10:11 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
guantanamo has killed the american sense of HUMANITY
Since 9.11. the USA government has forgotten/lost its understanding of humanity, democracy, freedom, transparency, civil rights, law and order and all the other ethical worths/values what they are/were fighting for everywhere else in the world.
They´re lying, spying (friends), fighting illegal wars to spread THEIR understanding of democracy and human right.
Obama promised to close Guantanamo but those christian democrats always stopped any attempt to close this illegal KZ. Yes, this is like a KZ. Ignoring american laws, abuse, physical and psycholoical torture,
isolation, force-fed . Everyday life on this lil island.

The following video - produced by Human Rights organisation Reprieve and Bafta award-winning director Asif Kapadia, US actor and rapper Yasiin Bey (formerly known as Mos Def)- may give you a tiny, small, little impression of what it may mean sitting (perhaps innocent) in Guantanamo and being force-fed against your will .

Hello, NSA, CIA and............ , I know you will read this........................is nobody among you guys who find this also double-moral-standard ?????? Is this christian behaviour ??? No doubts in your doing ???
Is no honest, upright Snowden among you who wants just tell the truth ??       No ??     Pitty??

I´m totally nauseated

Watch this and puke.........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/jul/08/mos-def-force-fed-guantanamo-bay-video

I guess I used a bunch of Keywords for the  algoritms of their spy-machines........huuuuhuuuu

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 1:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.