#1June 10th, 2013 · 07:59 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Netherlands
The guy from france that accidentally came across innit lmao.
Hey mates,

How've ya been? Great?! Really? Me too, coincedence right.

Aight, lemme introduce myself. I am Tom from zhe Netherlands. Or as you may know it that small bit of earth next to Germany.

I shall tell you my story.

Purely by luck I am amongst thee. Becuase i went on holiday and luck might have it i encounterd a mod (he told me) of this lot at that very hotel i stayed over that very night. If that wouldn't be enough luck wouold have it i encounterd him during a favourable nightly encounter as i wasn't able to sleep and he should be teaching kids but instead smoking and drinking wine. He told me bonjour but by his cracky accent i could've told from a mile he was from the UK, newcastle as it turned out.

We shared some music on the internet and he told me all about his trombone skills. A lesser man would'nt care but since ive spend the week with people loads older/younger than i was, i took the company for granted. And we speaks highly of you lads and he seemed like a really nice guy. So here i am and nice to meet you all.
#2June 11th, 2013 · 01:57 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Lol my first thought was this is Spam....
The person you are refering to is known as 'Swordfish' here on bandamp
Send him a personal message, I'm sure he will be pleased to chat with you.

Welcome to bandAMP

#3June 11th, 2013 · 08:58 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Netherlands
Hahaha I'm ever so sorry =)
#4June 11th, 2013 · 09:40 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Netherlands
#5June 11th, 2013 · 01:21 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey, hartelijk welkome op bandamp.com.
Met zo veel positief inzet ga je het leuk vinden hier.

Swory is not a mod though .... he is on the other hand a right rocker ! Or is that a right tooter !!

You do realize you can upload your work hear too, it is good to have as wide an internet presence as possible.
Though having said that if you take part and join in your music will get listened to, most of also have Soundcloud accounts.

We do have another Tom from Holland, that would be the most honorable PX
 ... he pops in sometimes to say hoi !
#6June 14th, 2013 · 01:12 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: The guy from france that accidentally came across innit lmao.
Buzaawk wrote…
Hey mates,

How've ya been? Great?! Really? Me too, coincedence right.

Aight, lemme introduce myself. I am Tom from zhe Netherlands. Or as you may know it that small bit of earth next to Germany.

I shall tell you my story.

Purely by luck I am amongst thee. Becuase i went on holiday and luck might have it i encounterd a mod (he told me) of this lot at that very hotel i stayed over that very night. If that wouldn't be enough luck wouold have it i encounterd him during a favourable nightly encounter as i wasn't able to sleep and he should be teaching kids but instead smoking and drinking wine. He told me bonjour but by his cracky accent i could've told from a mile he was from the UK, newcastle as it turned out.

We shared some music on the internet and he told me all about his trombone skills. A lesser man would'nt care but since ive spend the week with people loads older/younger than i was, i took the company for granted. And we speaks highly of you lads and he seemed like a really nice guy. So here i am and nice to meet you all.

Hi Buz (Tom) ......

fantastic to see you here
and WELCOME TO BANDAMP

yep .... 'ships in the night' encounter

so glad you have contacted the site....

next thing to do is upload some of your music ......then get the buzz back from our members..
good to see you got home safe.

love how u explained our meeting .. haha..

Im not a moderator .... more of a grandpa ...I love the site as it is small and personal...and fun too when u get into it

so get going ....... and load a song or two this weekend

le cordial peche
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 8:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.