#1December 10th, 2007 · 06:20 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Dream Guitars
Besides that Robot Guitar,I REALLY want a Gibson Les Paul.Doesn't matter the model,just to own one would be pure bliss!

This one girl in jazz band has a light blue one that fades...absolutely perfect....but she dropped it and acted like nothing even happened

Anywho dreams guitars ya'll!
#2December 10th, 2007 · 07:42 PM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
dream guitars? Where should I start? So many to list!
I was talking with a friend recently who was saying that he would be happy with 4 guitars when I could have 20 and still dream of more!
#3December 10th, 2007 · 09:03 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
you can see a picture of my dream guitar in my profile page 
hello kitty for the win!
It'd be fun to have something like that, and maybe use it for death metal.
There was a left handed gibson epiphone that I saw in a guitar shop one time. It was just begging me to buy it... but what I reeealy want? A hollow bodied, wide necked left handed guitar. I've seen one before, but I can't remember what brand it was, it would just be more comfortable for me, as I've grown used to acoustic guitars and not so much electric. But, yeah, any hollow body is a win in my book =P
#5December 11th, 2007 · 10:31 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
Les Paul is one of the nicest shapes... I dont go in for those horrible spiky guitars. Just a nice black beauty, epiphone probs cos the gibsons cost over £2000. Or the zakk wylde signitures look pretty cool but they cost even more  .  I could definatly go for a hollow body fender telecaster, mmmmmm, guitars, tasty munchys.
#6December 11th, 2007 · 12:37 PM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
just a few of an endless list!
Rickenbaker 330 6and 12 strings
gibson les paul junior ( I had one of those and sold it! silly me)
gibson explorer
telecaster 52
telecaster thin line 69
stratocaster standart US
gibson es335
gretch jet
parker fly
martin d45
martin 00018
taylor 914e
etc etc
#9December 11th, 2007 · 06:21 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
well MM..from one gal to another...I can honestly say that the les paul is one heavy mutha!  Playing standing up with that sucker strapped on will leave a two inch divot in you shoulder, and wrenched muscles for a week.  You do get used to it after awhile....the pain subsides after a couple of months and you build up your strength.  I do love the throaty sound though!
#10December 11th, 2007 · 06:24 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
well I'm a bigger girl lol about 5'11.So I think I can handle it :P Held one before -angels sing- and it is pretty heavy but not That heavy..and I'm rambling anywho...

it does have a nice sound!
#11December 11th, 2007 · 10:25 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
One word;

warwick

go to warick-bass.com and you will see what I am talking about.

doesn't even matter which model.
#12December 12th, 2007 · 08:51 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
This is going to sound strange but I wished I had my old ibanez RG550  the one in the pics with the maple neck.
 I had that guitar with a perfect set up and I swear,  once the stretch was out of the strings, you could not knock that guitar out of tune.   stock pickups sounded good and  I had played on it so much that it was like I could do anything on the fly that I wanted to.  Danny still to this day wants me to see if I can't track it down ...

I would like a Ramirez classical ,  a Rainbird acoustic / Taylor acoustic,  I have had quite a few Les Pauls I like em, but I think I would rather have the first "real"  good gibson I owned  and that was a ES345 , red with ivory binding and inlays. oh and maybe a PRS , while we're at it a Parker, and a Van Halen Charvel, and a Music Man,
a Steve Via Ibanez, a Eric Johnson Strat, an old Martin 45 would be cool too. A 63' strat and a new Harley ... I mean while I'm at it ..you know  a screaming eagle custom road king .. 

#13December 20th, 2007 · 03:40 PM
8 threads
34 posts
United Kingdom
The guitar I have now is OK
Vintage Les Paul
I want a Gibson!
They cost too much!
I have £25 for fuck's sake
I won't be getting any guitars for a while
See, I started with a Cheetah Strat which pissed me off so much I wanted to burn it...but then I'd have no guitar, I got a good acoustic guitar for my last birthday, Fender CD140, it's good, I won't be getting a new acoustic for a while, the next one I get will proabably be an electro-acoustic, or that guitar Noel has on the cover of Definitely Maybe
I also need a Fender Jaguar...shit bridge? I don't care! Kurt Cobain had one!
#14December 23rd, 2007 · 08:47 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
It'd have to be custom. I'd like a baby V but I need a floyed rose. Either a a V or a super strat shape(like the GRG270 I have atm).
I wan't to be able to get a really crisp soft tone when I'm not playing distorted.
When I have stuck the distortion up I'm probably gonna wan't a EMG humbucker set up of some sort. I'd probably have the frets carved out like Ynwie has as well and have a flat back like an Ibanez (though I'm not sure the two are possible on the same guitar, I have a feeling the neck would flex a little).
Gold plated socket...probably, if it makes any differance. I've never seen gold Plated sockets but there's loads of gold plated plugs so....
Some awesome paint job of some sort....
Definatly custom though, no way am I spending £2000 or something that isn't tweaked as much to my liking as possible.
$31,999 for the D28...
I could get a second hand Ferrari for that......when I'm 50 I'll probably be able to get a beugatti veyron for that.
#15December 23rd, 2007 · 10:30 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
  I got a guitar for my birthday yesterday ^_^

nothing special...black and white electric...Fender look alike.I like it..gets that job done

but in a year..I can get something better :P
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.