#1January 14th, 2007 · 11:51 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Song Challenge
I cannot record my own songs as some of you may know. I wrote a new song a few days ago, however, what I've been doing is putting them onto FL, but this new one only works with a ton of rubato in the playing, and requires a sound much different to the digital sounds of FL. I don't think this is my best song, however I would like to know if any bored individual who plays acoustic guitar and can sing ok (the vocals are kind of gruff with this one), would care to give it a shot. The lyrics are posted in the lyrics forum under "the precipice", the chord structure is very simple, only using C major, E major and A minor. A little fingerpicking will be required but I am looking for an unsteady sound.

Also, this is quite a slow and negative song, so it may not suit some of you  .

If you are interested, please PM me, and I'll tell you all you need to know.

Cheers! 

WB
#2January 15th, 2007 · 04:14 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
I'd like to give it a shot
I would be interested to try something with your song
My cold is getting better and I'll try to record something during the week
Not sure my "style" will suite you but then you'll tell me
#3January 24th, 2007 · 06:59 PM
10 threads / 3 songs
69 posts
United States of America
I might give it a try
I also have a cold so as soon as its gone I might give it a try.
#4February 18th, 2007 · 05:44 PM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
re: Song Challenge
WritersBlock wrote…
I cannot record my own songs as some of you may know. I wrote a new song a few days ago, however, what I've been doing is putting them onto FL, but this new one only works with a ton of rubato in the playing, and requires a sound much different to the digital sounds of FL. I don't think this is my best song, however I would like to know if any bored individual who plays acoustic guitar and can sing ok (the vocals are kind of gruff with this one), would care to give it a shot. The lyrics are posted in the lyrics forum under "the precipice", the chord structure is very simple, only using C major, E major and A minor. A little fingerpicking will be required but I am looking for an unsteady sound.

Also, this is quite a slow and negative song, so it may not suit some of you  .

If you are interested, please PM me, and I'll tell you all you need to know.

Cheers! 

WB

OH OH OH!!!!  Me Me Me! I'll play acoustic guitar! Plez!

-Daniel
#5February 19th, 2007 · 01:49 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Sure
I'll Pm ya some stuff. Dunno how far into it noholdbarred is.
I probably should mention that as of tomorrow, I may definetly know for sure whether or not I can record at school, so I might record this too (not at the top of my list of songs to record though) but by all means, go for it.

Cheers

WB
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:31 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.