#1March 28th, 2013 · 08:39 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Bandamp has a new server
Hi guys,

the company where the Bandamp server was hosted will close their doors at the end of this month. So MUD had to decide very urgent to move the server to another company. This had been done few days ago. They/We are trying to bring back all of the old functions.
Please support the new member JTJT who is one of the server designers. He's doing a great job. But I'm glad that Mud found a place where this gorgeous community can show its important role.

...and.... thank you for your patience!!!!

btw. this is my first test to post a message since the site has moved to the new location.
#2March 28th, 2013 · 04:48 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Bandamp has a new server
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Hi guys,

the company where the Bandamp server was hosted will close their doors at the end of this month. So MUD had to decide very urgent to move the server to another company. This had been done few days ago. They/We are trying to bring back all of the old functions.
Please support the new member JTJT who is one of the server designers. He's doing a great job. But I'm glad that Mud found a place where this gorgeous community can show its important role.

...and.... thank you for your patience!!!!

btw. this is my first test to post a message since the site has moved to the new location.

WOW... Looks like u guys that look after the site are doing a fantastic job .... THANK YOU!!!
Swordfish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 6:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.