#1January 20th, 2013 · 07:41 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Happy Birthday PX
If you haven't notice PX it's your birthday today .... again !
I know your around somewhere .... sometimes, so you may pick this up and be reminded to have a wonderful day.

So as a nuclear engineer could you build a bomb .... or could you power the Enterprise ?
You into a collab ? I'll build the hull you build the engine. We could have "The bandamp cafe at the end of the Universe" up and running within the year !

O! yea, talking about the universe have you seen this ? : http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120321-how-big-is-space
Some really fascinating facts ......
#2January 20th, 2013 · 04:50 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Heya, and thanks

Yes it's true, 't is my birthday this day for another one and a half hour as I'm writing this, and indeed did I celebrate, nice and warm inside watching the world through the window slowly turn white.

And yeah, I would like to build a spaceship and see some more of the universe, but I recently finished reading Beyond Star Trek by Lawrence Krauss (and started A Universe From Nothing by the same author right after) I'm afraid that what we, mankind, currently understand about the physical universe does not speak in favour of us ever developing technology to make round trips to other star systems... Then again scientific progress cannot be stopped, and is racing onward at incredible speed. And there is a lot to discover in many a field, and I hope to atleast witness much of that during my lifetime still, if I can't contribute.

Anyway, that's a nice pic there. Inspiring, ...

Good night!
#3January 21st, 2013 · 07:25 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Wow...I just came here to wish PX a happy birthday and I checked out King's link and now I'm all spaced out....(uhhh, where was I?) Oh Yeah, Happy Birthday Pup and many happy returns! I would love to hear what you're up to these days.
#4January 21st, 2013 · 07:29 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
PX Have great birthday my friend!
#5January 21st, 2013 · 03:12 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Have a great belated  FAR OUT Birthday celebration.
#6January 21st, 2013 · 04:15 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
PX! Wow
Belated birthday wishes from me too!
#7January 22nd, 2013 · 07:05 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey PX here's another one of those link things I came across and just had to think of you :
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/nuclear_power/2013/01/chernobyl_wildlife_the_radioactive_fallout_zone_is_a_wildlife_refuge_photos.html

Actually quite positive news after all ....
#8January 22nd, 2013 · 05:57 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Hey Tom,
I am waiting at the space ship stop to join the journey.

Anyway, it's been your day and I am late. Shame on me!

Happy birthday, PX

Any new tracks?
#9January 22nd, 2013 · 06:43 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Happy Birthday PX
kings wrote…
If you haven't notice PX it's your birthday today .... again !
I know your around somewhere .... sometimes, so you may pick this up and be reminded to have a wonderful day.

So as a nuclear engineer could you build a bomb .... or could you power the Enterprise ?
You into a collab ? I'll build the hull you build the engine. We could have "The bandamp cafe at the end of the Universe" up and running within the year !

O! yea, talking about the universe have you seen this ? : http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120321-how-big-is-space
Some really fascinating facts ......

flowers ... warmth .. and love

swordfish
#10January 26th, 2013 · 03:17 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Late but although best wishes  for a new year in your life, PX.
#11January 26th, 2013 · 09:11 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Happy Birthday PX
Happy Birthday

I didnt see this coming ....so sorry if a bit late ...

It would be nice to have a chat and catch up whenever u free

John

Swordfish
#12February 2nd, 2013 · 07:04 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…
Hey PX here's another one of those link things I came across and just had to think of you :
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/nuclear_power/2013/01/chernobyl_wildlife_the_radioactive_fallout_zone_is_a_wildlife_refuge_photos.html

Actually quite positive news after all ....

Yeah, cool isn't it But those animals are thriving because of the absence of humans, not because of the fallout (although it isn't killing them, it doesn't do anything good for them other than chasing humans away).

I hope they'll keep the exclusion zone uninhabited for atleast another 150 years, but there is a chance they will start repopulating the area within a decade or so.

Anyways thanks all etc. As a birthday present my external HDD with my entire music library on it decided to crash, mucking up my computer's performance completely, and it took some while to figure out the problem in the first place, and then some painstaking efforts to salvage my music library (which happily work out well). Now everythings back to order again. yey!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 7:49 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.