#1January 1st, 2013 · 09:53 AM
1 threads
2 posts
India
Wanna reproduce this sound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OUUaMUti8uY#t=59s

I want to reproduce this type of sound in FL Studio. I have tried it using massive and many other vst plugins but am not even close to it.
Could anyone please help me even by telling what type of bassline is this? Even name will do so i can search for the tutorial. Thanks in advance.
There is headphase preset that i can hear in between, so do i need to up the pitch or something to get that?
#2January 1st, 2013 · 11:52 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey
Bass sound sounds like it's a lower frequency of the higher squeak
Funkin' amazing track as kick ass as it can get ... cheers for the link !

Digg into sound synthesizers then .... find a sound ... play around.
It sounds like a fairly basic screech, it's just well played with excellent accompanying sounds and well produced into a shit sick mind fuck  !!!

So you have any stuff of your own to upload ...... you're not 'just starting' are you ..... so let us hear something.
#3January 1st, 2013 · 12:51 PM
1 threads
2 posts
India
well yes i have just begun, 1 mix of my own and 1 cover, here you go.
http://www.mixcloud.com/babamrigal/

#4January 2nd, 2013 · 11:54 PM
1 threads
2 posts
India
anyone else? I still need help.
#5January 3rd, 2013 · 04:33 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
What vsts do you have ? Any to shout about ?

Nexus comes to mind ..... it has totally excellent pre-sets ..... and loads of them, it has a decent sound.
Find a similar sound you like and turn them dials .... to find the sound

you could get the same effect as they have with a keyboard by playing your sampled sound and toggling the pitch change. You'll have to set it up in the sampler to play the note continuously .... so you can tweak pitches.
Once you know what you want you can program that into your software editor  ......

Then you could go off for a cup of tea ... or a brisk walk ...... or something .....
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 11:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.