#1December 30th, 2006 · 02:41 PM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
Xmas joke
What do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
A flat miner!

All the best for 2007!!
#2January 1st, 2007 · 07:27 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
oh... boy.
#3January 3rd, 2007 · 08:28 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Three lawyers and three engineers were traveling by train to the same meeting. At the station, the lawyers each buy a ticket but the engineers buy just one. When asked why, the engineers coyly said "You'll see."

They all board the train, the lawyers taking seats, but the three engineers all crowding into the bathroom. After the train has left, the conductor comes around and takes the lawyers tickets and knocks on the bathroom door and says, "Ticket Please." An arm stretches out from the bathroom and the
conductor takes the proffered ticket. The lawyers were very impressed.

On the return trip, the lawyers proposed to emulate the gearheads and bought only one ticket. To their amazement, the engineers bought no ticket at all. When asked, the engineers said, "You'll see."

All board the train and the lawyers and engineers cram into separate bathrooms to await the conductor. After a few minutes,
one of the gearheads emerges from the bathroom, goes over to the lawyers' bathroom, knocks on the door and says: "Ticket
please."

hehehe
#4January 4th, 2007 · 11:27 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i like that one   i haven`t a good joke of mine own to add to the mix, but i`ve enjoyed them both 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 7:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.