#1December 26th, 2006 · 10:21 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
WOW!..... There have been lots of favorites.... any many I listen to daily...

but I must say if I had to pick my favorite.... the one I love the MOSTEST...

it would be "Christmas Whishes"......brought to us by none othere than JBP &  Jimdaadtman...

with the help of many....it was so much fun and anticipation....of waiting for the
final song.....it made christmas special somehow....I want to keep it all year long.... 

-NTM

***splash***  got wet ey'
#2December 26th, 2006 · 10:26 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
OOOooo OOOOoooo
Me next!!!

I got it!!!

MY Favorite track was Jelly Jelly ina Ma Belly.....  that is after The one Nakedtoes beat me to sayin..

I agree with her, my favorite is definitely Christmas Wishes.. Simply because of the enormity of the beast..

I was wondering why you did not start with your own favorite Swordy?

JimK
#3December 26th, 2006 · 11:27 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
best of 2006 for me
Besides The Christmas Wishes song, is probably,   Sea of Life  by JBP and PUP. .  definitely stands out as one of the greats, for me anyway. oh I also like your christmas song .
#4December 27th, 2006 · 02:13 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
i only just joined this year so i dunno. Its a tough choice.

i like illlusion by joanadakel and taka's the knife
#5December 27th, 2006 · 04:22 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I thought Hole and Bucket by spoon featuring takaminerbb13 and Love More by kingbenny were songs that especially did something to me.

But there were many really great songs. September/October/November has been rough on me trying to listen to and or download tunes up here because of failing internet connection... but the two I mentioned just took my amping experience to a higher level.
#6December 27th, 2006 · 03:04 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Well, this is a no brainer for me..........Away from the Sun...and thats in 2006 period not just on the amp!

http://www.caughtumn.com/

Honourable mention......Pup,Spoon,Siren,Taka, Jess,Swordfish

Good work everyone, lets make 2007 even better!
#7December 27th, 2006 · 05:07 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
oh god. i have no clue. proubley "my friend" by taka and hole and bucket by spoon with taka, also not a chritmas  song by PD and away from the sun by caughtum and sooooooo many more lol and the jelly song by basketcase!
#8December 27th, 2006 · 09:04 PM
6 threads
138 posts
India
there were too many good ones...........i liked 'Away from the sun' a lot and "Rains"
#9December 28th, 2006 · 05:37 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Definitely Hole and Bucket, that was flippin' awesome.

Other than that, I can't think of any the really stuck out, like, a LOT, as being my 'favorite'.
#10December 28th, 2006 · 05:40 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
I left for canada last year in september, but since then, i've gotten to see a ton of improvements on bandamp.  i was happy that a lyric forum was opened up.  i've been working hard to stimulate some activity there.

i haven't gotten to do hardly any audio review, so i can't really say what i liked best from there... sorry!

hurrah for the friendships made this year!
#11December 28th, 2006 · 07:48 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've only been here a few months, but the best work so far is BasketCase explaining how to work Guitar Rig!
Seriously!

As for songs, I've heard a lot of good songs mostly because they keep on popping up in the review list.
Yes Hole and Bucket, Yes takas stuff in general, JBPs Sea of Life definitely and also JBPs stupid song, OoooEeeeeOooo, a classic in its own right!

As for lyrics I think simon needs a pat on the back for having shared with every one such amazing words.

And :
TLS wrote…
hurrah for the friendships made this year!

Yes!

So here's to the next year
(Kings raises Grolsch to lips and savors the moment!)
And all of you lot!
Burp!

Cheers!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:59 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.