#1October 23rd, 2012 · 10:47 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Check This Out
Hey people!
I opened a new Youtube channel. It will host content I create with a group of friends. It will be comedy and lots of fun. As of yet there is no content-just made the page-but I would really appreciate it if you would subscribe anyway.
Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SordidSatire
#2November 18th, 2012 · 12:09 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Our little group of friends has grown to a group of 40 or so. People involved are friends, local independent film, musicians of various sorts, writers, actors, belly dancers, and people of other art forms. Our group is of an impressive array of talent, which bodes well for our future content.
We will be getting together as an entire group in December to organize and will have content up soon after.
I think this will be loads of fun and look forward to sharing it with the BandAmp community.

It would be fantastic if everyone could subscribe to the channel now. Every subscriber helps 100%
www.youtube.com/user/sordidsatire

We will be doing some original songs on this channel as well. Perhaps a collab between some BandAmp members and our group would be of some benefit.

See you all soon!

-Mark
#3November 19th, 2012 · 05:58 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So where are the videos ?
Looks like a nice set up, just needs content
#4November 19th, 2012 · 07:19 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
I opened the channel early to get subscribers right away. We are filming in December, so videos will be up later December or very early January. There are a lot of people, locations, props etc to organize. It's gonna be pretty cool.
If you subscribe now you will be notified as soon as we upload our content. Thanks for your support!
#5December 4th, 2012 · 07:37 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Best of luck with it, I will have a gander every now and then ... you just have to remind me ..... talking about getting older,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 2:12 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.