#1December 18th, 2006 · 02:31 PM
2 threads
2 posts
United States of America
Band Website?
Can i put my bands website address up on my threads or posts or whatever their called? LOL
    Thanks, SweetBabyJames
#2December 18th, 2006 · 03:29 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
No, You Can't!

... well, actually, you can, but there is a special place on your homepage where you can post your links. the site is coded so that you can't include a standard "signature" with your posts, this is to keep things legible and the flow to threads "intact". it's about the interaction with musicians from all over the world on this site, to learn, to grow, to groove, to relax, and enjoy - not about spamming your personal sites and interests all the time. henceforth the "signature" thing was disabled. ofcourse you CAN if you MUST manually throw a link to your band website in your posts, but it will become rather tedious to the general observer if you do this all the time. in any way it won't help you much at all. the 2 1/2 chicken actually visiting your site will be likely to forget it all 1 1/2 seconds after returning here

cheers,
PX (mod)
#3December 18th, 2006 · 03:48 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So let me get this right PX, if your chicken No1 and I'm chicken No2 then there's still half a chicken to come?

Sorry, what were you talking about?

Where am I ?
#4December 18th, 2006 · 04:50 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
ummm...I'm a little confused...how many chickens are supposed to visit....and where do the chickens come from...and why do they forget? Dang, I have such trouble with these things!
#5December 18th, 2006 · 04:55 PM
2 threads
2 posts
United States of America
Band website!
Guess i wont post it then!
#6December 18th, 2006 · 05:12 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
A! so your the half a chicken then?

The prophecy is complete!
#7December 19th, 2006 · 07:47 AM
2 threads
2 posts
United States of America
Gee, thanks everybody for the warm welcome and the wonderful help.
#8December 19th, 2006 · 10:35 AM
6 threads
138 posts
India
ampers drool
well SweetBabyJames.......you see the ampers on the site "Drool" over certain stuff and one on the list are CHICKENS..........yea we go nuts. you too will get infected soon like me

welcome to Bandamp 
#9December 19th, 2006 · 11:15 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
yeah, my apologies.. we didn't mean to pick on you...
#10December 19th, 2006 · 02:42 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Same here!
It must be such a shock to the system posting such a simple little question and being overwhelmed with the strangest comments!
Stick around for a while and you may also be one of the lucky one who knows where it comes from.

So do you only have your bands music or are you your own creator?

Were here for the music, and you must have heard enough music here now to know what kind of place bandAmp is, so if you have it flaunt it as they say, or as my Aunt Felicity used to say "Get yu'r tits out for the lads!"
So if you have any tunes, let them be heard.

Cheers
#11December 19th, 2006 · 10:53 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
heh............I think I am the half chicken........................

Someone said something about a prophecy....and yeah, I guess since PX has become a mod, he's officially a prophet in the Book of BandAMP. I wonder if anyone but me remembers that thread.

I freaking love that thread.

Well, I hope you all have a good time at the rock concert in the sky 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 1st, 2024 · 5:36 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.