#1May 15th, 2012 · 07:00 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Tecky question????
I've got an iPad that can't play music from the site
Gazillions of people have IPhones too

So is it  possible to change the player embedded in the site to something that would work on an iPad or IPhone as so many people use them????

Triton a question for you maybe??

John the fish?
#2May 15th, 2012 · 07:21 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Tecky question????
swordfish wrote…
I've got an iPad that can't play music from the site
Gazillions of people have IPhones too

So is it  possible to change the player embedded in the site to something that would work on an iPad or IPhone as so many people use them????

Triton a question for you maybe??

John the fish?
i just installed "cloud browse" app it's not cheap, it initially cost £1.99, but after 24 hours you have to refresh your browser every 10 mins, unless you pay a further fee to remove the 10 min limit.
It suites me at the moment as you know I can't sit at my PC until I'm well again.
#3May 16th, 2012 · 03:59 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Unfortunetaly Apple doesn't want Flash to work.
You can buy apps in the iStore.
You can jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to open the door for thousands of free apps.
But sorry I can't stand this Apple hype. Nothing's free. iTunes is the killer for indie music.
Other non-apple pads working with Android operating system support everything what's going on in the internet.
(Samsung etc.)
#4May 16th, 2012 · 11:34 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Unfortunetaly Apple doesn't want Flash to work.
You can buy apps in the iStore.
You can jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to open the door for thousands of free apps.
But sorry I can't stand this Apple hype. Nothing's free. iTunes is the killer for indie music.
Other non-apple pads working with Android operating system support everything what's going on in the internet.
(Samsung etc.)
What's happening to the internet ? .... Censorship and monopolization that's what's happening to the internet.
Too many tossers in too few, too big web companies ... O! and the big record / media / film companies are shit scared .... so they blackmail governments to change everyone elses reality 

All these companies are doing these days is suing each other !
#5May 18th, 2012 · 07:08 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
We need to find another world to live in, only the good ones can go, leaving the shitters to shit on themselves
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.