#3February 17th, 2012 · 08:59 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: cloudmix.it
vincentL wrote…
Has anyone heard of that site?
I just found one of my songs on it and I'm pretty sure I didn't put it there
There are many websites like this, some even try to make money from it.
I wouldn't worry about it too much since most people get their music free anyway through torrents and similar. so they are not likley to sell anything. If anything look at it as free adverstising.
#4February 17th, 2012 · 11:17 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Have you looked at the contact page ? It kind of answers your question

"An important note: Before you contact us about how your track ended up on cloudmix.it, please note, that we're using the public soundcloud.com API to get track information. If you do not want SC-Apps (like this one) to play your music, you can disable App-Access in the preferences of your tracks. If you feel, that your intelectual property is violated, please be so kind and contact them about the issue. They'll take the track down and it will be no longer available here.

You can Report Copyright Infringement on the soundcloud website.

That being said: We're always eager to hear from you. Don't hesitate to drop us a message."

So do you have tracks up on Soundcloud ?

Like Denis says, see it as free advertising. You'll make your money from shows and appearances ... but the music you make you set free when you create it     
#5February 17th, 2012 · 06:52 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Hi Vincent
As long as your name is attached to the music  see it as free advertising. Same with music vids on youtube with visual credits. Maybe check out those who included your songs in a playlist left a comment etc & work it to your advantage.
Good Luck
BTW I love your tracks
greg  
#6February 22nd, 2012 · 03:37 AM
4 threads
28 posts
Bangladesh
re: Hi Vincent
blakhatz wrote…
As long as your name is attached to the music  see it as free advertising. Same with music vids on youtube with visual credits. Maybe check out those who included your songs in a playlist left a comment etc & work it to your advantage.
Good Luck
BTW I love your tracks
greg   :D

Agree with your sense........

Are you looking for Music or Musician!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 7:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.