#1January 20th, 2012 · 04:51 PM
5 threads
United Kingdom
17th Annual USA Songwriting Competition Kicks Off
Entries are currently being accepted for the 17th Annual USA Songwriting Competition. Winning songs of the 17th Annual USA Songwriting Competition will receive airplay on a nationally syndicated radio program “Acoustic Café” as well as Sirius XM Satellite Radio. This is the first Songwriting Competition that gives airplay to the winning songs, giving deserving bands, songwriters the recognition and exposure they deserve. Entrants stand to win a grand prize of over US$50,000 in cash and music gear from sponsors such as Sony, D’Addario Strings, Audio-Technica, Presonus, IK Multimedia, and more, making this the largest prize package for any annual songwriting competition. Other sponsors include: New Music Weekly, Loggins Promotion, AirplayAccess.com, Onboard Research, Acoustica, Livewire Musician, Sonoma Wireworks, Livewire Musician, etc.

Songs may be entered in 15 different categories including Pop, Rock/Alternative, R&B and Country. Entries are accepted from now through May 31, 2012. First 1,000 entries will each receive a USA Songwriting Competition Compilation CD.

Entries may be entered with MP3 files, Youtube videos or Soundcloud files. For more information, visit http://www.songwriting.net or email info@songwriting.net
#2January 20th, 2012 · 05:09 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
You forgot to mention there's a 35$ fee per song.....Yah I don't think so but thanks!
#3January 20th, 2012 · 05:40 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
You forgot to mention there's a 35$ fee per song.....Yah I don't think so but thanks!

takes about 1500 entrants fees just to create/hit the first prize pot....

no mention of 2nd or third....
plus the cost of running the damn thing .....
plus a profit

so if u are a betting person the starting odds are a minimum of 1500/1

hmm

think ill pass too

punter fish
#4January 20th, 2012 · 07:51 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
All right Art ?
How about I put this here.

You want to share some Scouser wisdom with us other than what's officially called Spam ... man!

How about I share some of mine with you ? ... Now I think Scouser comes from tatws ... you know what Tatws are ?
Laods come over from Ireland not so long ago ... starved the place out a bit.
Anyway ... the main ingredient in a Lobscouse is Lobster and .... potatoes, apparently it's an ancient maritime meal, you can follow it around the world in history ....

So that would make you a Potato ! 

Now ... your turn .... and dont just post more spam ..... because I will ban you.

Finger on the button kind of thing ...
#5January 20th, 2012 · 09:47 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
All right Art ?
How about I put this here.

You want to share some Scouser wisdom with us other than what's officially called Spam ... man!

How about I share some of mine with you ? ... Now I think Scouser comes from tatws ... you know what Tatws are ?
Laods come over from Ireland not so long ago ... starved the place out a bit.
Anyway ... the main ingredient in a Lobscouse is Lobster and .... potatoes, apparently it's an ancient maritime meal, you can follow it around the world in history ....

So that would make you a Potato ! 

Now ... your turn .... and dont just post more spam ..... because I will ban you.

Finger on the button kind of thing ...
heh heh heh...GET him, K!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:42 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.