#1December 20th, 2011 · 02:05 PM
1 threads
Croatia (Hrvatska)
MusicDishTV Presents
The "Pet Conspiracy Album Release Tour 2011" video was shot on the road by Pet Conspiracy crew during some of the main shows performed by the band worldwide from August to October 2011.

After two monumental parties held in Beijing Tango and Shanghai Mixing Room in June 2011 - encompassing flamboyant scenographies, fancy outfits, two dancers and a broken-armed drummer - PC got dirtier and started hitting the road to promote their album in four countries worldwide.

As a first step, they paid a visit to their second home Europe, shocking international techno crowds with two gigs for Zurich Street Parade side-event Lethargy Festival (China Drifting). Back home, the Chinese/Italian quartet immediately jumped on the plane again to hit South Asia stages for the first time, headlining at Singapore Baybeats Festival and Kuala Lumpur Annexe Club. As a part of the tour, PC rocked China's main cities - Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou being the craziest - ending up with the explosive and overcrowded "Bloody Halloween Party" at Beijing Yugong Yishan.

The over 24-hour footage collected during the tour was edited by the Italian photographer and director Nicola Longobardi, over one of "Chongwu Tongmou" Album top hits "Hey Sir!".
PC are currently back to the studio to produce new stuff and they are preparing to hit the road again for their upcoming 2012 international tour.

Internationally defined as the "Asia's next big thing", Pet Conspiracy have quickly become an icon in the Chinese electronic music scene, getting themselves known with their over-the-top live acts, emcompassing massive scenographies, brilliant visuals, flamboyant theatrical affairs and french kisses.

MTV Asia Band of the month in 2009 and Best Electro Band in China in 2010, Pet Conspiracy have extensively been exposed to international audience through four European and one South Asia tours.

PC are currently one of the most interesting example of multicultural bands in China, with its current line-up including two Chinese (Huzi at Guitars, Programming and Production and Yun Yun at vocals) and two Italian members (Edo at drums and Mary at vocals).

Their first 11-track Album "Chonwu Tongmou", released in June 2011, offers a catchy electro punk mixed with some goth and some hint of beijing opera, and is sung in English, alongside Chinese and Italian.

PC on internet:
Facebook:
Youtube Channel:
Bandcamp:                              BYE !
Twitter:
Douban (Chinese):
Weibo (Chinese):

Video:
#2December 20th, 2011 · 02:54 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
ohh we got us a new spammer here??????...eeekk!!
#3December 20th, 2011 · 09:07 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Marino wrote…
we're getting TONS of them these days...most never see the light of day (or not much of it, anyway)...but they are coming in by the droves now..selling everything from handbags to garage doors! OUT SPAMMER!!!  (boot!)
#4December 21st, 2011 · 03:44 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
battlecat wrote…
Marino wrote…
we're getting TONS of them these days...most never see the light of day (or not much of it, anyway)...but they are coming in by the droves now..selling everything from handbags to garage doors! OUT SPAMMER!!!  (boot!)
It's all about links on pages ..... take them out .... done !

I was looking at my own forums for the first time in months over the weekend, bandAMPEmergency forum and the forum I have at bandamp.us .... SOOOO much crap and SOOO many wankers to go with it.
I must have spent 3 hours deleting members and posts. I've locked them now and changed the registration to 'contact admin' ... we live and learn.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 11:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.