#1December 10th, 2011 · 06:23 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Hello from Down Under!
spoon in Australia....I would've posted sooner to try and connect with some ampers here - I do love to meet ampers around the world!  But, I found out at the last minute that I was coming here, and I've been super busy with my sailing stuff the whole time I've been here...and I leave tomorrow night

Anyways - haven't been on the amp much or posting music since I've been pursing the olympics....but wanted to drop in and say hello!  Now I'm off to the chat room, to see if my flag turns to Australia ; )
#2December 10th, 2011 · 12:09 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: Hello from Down Under!
spoon wrote…
spoon in Australia....I would've posted sooner to try and connect with some ampers here - I do love to meet ampers around the world!  But, I found out at the last minute that I was coming here, and I've been super busy with my sailing stuff the whole time I've been here...and I leave tomorrow night

Anyways - haven't been on the amp much or posting music since I've been pursing the olympics....but wanted to drop in and say hello!  Now I'm off to the chat room, to see if my flag turns to Australia ; )
So cool that you chose to pop in and connect here....it's exciting that you're preparing for the Olympics (I will have someone to root for!)
#3December 11th, 2011 · 04:56 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
hi spoon re OZ
Weather's great ....Where will you be sailing? We are in Sydney.

greg
blakhatz
#4December 13th, 2011 · 11:41 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
re: hi spoon re OZ
blakhatz wrote…
Weather's great ....Where will you be sailing? We are in Sydney.

greg
blakhatz

Perth - that's pretty far from Sydney!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.