Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
livadream has returned
Was livadream a problem at some time?
#4November 20th, 2011 · 01:14 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Based on recent and past posts, I would say very yes.
#5November 20th, 2011 · 04:09 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…
livadream has returned

well sort of, it was before your time. apart from posting some nirvana-esque acoustic tunes (not all bad, mind), he was very "honest" in his posts to other people's music. I didn't mind too much, figuring every court needs a jester, but eventually mud deleted his entire account (not just banned.... deleted!). From my part I thought that was pretty harsh, I mean, after all mr livadream didn't seem to do or mean anything bad...

At the same time, there was this "chick" CrystalCherry who was equally feisty and posted some slightly warped recordings from professional artists, posing these to be her own. After having been exposed, she was asked to upload a work in progress, so we could clearly hear her own voice, and what did we hear? The same crappy nirvana-esque guitar play with a hmmmm gender-bended transformed voice..........

well atleast it's sure inuke and livadream are the same person (same songs, same picture, same attitude). We've always been hazy with the CrystalCherry deal, but a fun time it was
#6November 20th, 2011 · 05:18 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
kings wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…
livadream has returned

well sort of, it was before your time. apart from posting some nirvana-esque acoustic tunes (not all bad, mind), he was very "honest" in his posts to other people's music. I didn't mind too much, figuring every court needs a jester, but eventually mud deleted his entire account (not just banned.... deleted!). From my part I thought that was pretty harsh, I mean, after all mr livadream didn't seem to do or mean anything bad...

At the same time, there was this "chick" CrystalCherry who was equally feisty and posted some slightly warped recordings from professional artists, posing these to be her own. After having been exposed, she was asked to upload a work in progress, so we could clearly hear her own voice, and what did we hear? The same crappy nirvana-esque guitar play with a hmmmm gender-bended transformed voice..........

well atleast it's sure inuke and livadream are the same person (same songs, same picture, same attitude). We've always been hazy with the CrystalCherry deal, but a fun time it was :)

Yes! I know the CrystalCherry story.
Dont know the livadream story .....
I do know inuke and his rather unenlightened posts on members songs. Ironically though he is according to himself an enlightened being.

Yes it's true there are no limits to what we can do in the universe .... use different avatars, post other peoples songs even state gibberish as truth
#7November 22nd, 2011 · 09:09 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I wasn't aware of livadream...I kinda remember the CrystalCherry ordeal....I better dose up on the Ginkgo..

inuke..a person of very few (meaningful) words...Looks like he's just posting something to add to his post total
#8November 28th, 2011 · 11:41 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
New thread here,

"Great Job" there

We'll all get to 99999 some day.
#9November 29th, 2011 · 01:08 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
This reminds me of the whole fais54 deal. i feel priveleged to have been around for all that lol
#10November 29th, 2011 · 09:24 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
looool fais.....

Personally I am enjoying the needless bulk.  It adds "life" to the forums.
#11November 30th, 2011 · 02:22 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
TheKunadiun wrote…
This reminds me of the whole fais54 deal. i feel priveleged to have been around for all that lol ;)

Hahaha! Good times on BandAMP....

--XF--
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 4:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.