Just a man, his mic and a few machines.
Fascinating performance.

Enjoy
U.L.I.

#2November 9th, 2011 · 03:11 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
First impressions ... a dirty old man with a mic .... second impression ... a geek acting like Steve Wonder .... over all impression ... very talented white boy, good soul, good song , good sound.
it is a little odd that he's English singing with a black American soul ... he could be a reincarnation of Elvis.

So do you know Beardyman? This guy is an entertainer, a bit more hard core beatbox though
#3December 1st, 2011 · 06:10 PM
2 posts
United States of America
Have any of you heard of Benny Marchant?  This kind of reminds of me of him.  Check him out...here's a clip from his website  :

Benny Marchant has been catching the eye of the Los Angeles press with his performances around the area, as well as for his EP, “Missed Conversations”. With recent album “Cold Weather” approaching, it might be time to warm up with a free download with sign-up of “California” from his site at bennymarchant com
#4December 1st, 2011 · 07:11 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
brandypete wrote…
Have any of you heard of Benny Marchant?  This kind of reminds of me of him.  Check him out...here's a clip from his website  :

Benny Marchant has been catching the eye of the Los Angeles press with his performances around the area, as well as for his EP, “Missed Conversations”. With recent album “Cold Weather” approaching, it might be time to warm up with a free download with sign-up of “California” from his site at http://www.bennymarchant.com/.
hmmmm...good try, but no spamming, please - BC (Moderator)
#5December 4th, 2011 · 04:14 PM
2 posts
United States of America
This isn't spam.  I'm serious.  Are any of you guys fans?  I just posted a blurb from his website sorry if it seemed like spam.
#6December 5th, 2011 · 03:26 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
brandypete wrote…
This isn't spam.  I'm serious.  Are any of you guys fans?  I just posted a blurb from his website sorry if it seemed like spam.
Technically speaking you tick all the right boxes ... one post ... a link to another site ... copied and pasted text .... and no it dont seem like any one has heard of them ... coming back and defending your one post with a second does take it a step further ... how about taking that all important next step and visit the Audio Review and join in a bit .... listen , comment , upload some of your own stuff   
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 3:00 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.