#1August 28th, 2011 · 03:11 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Happy birthday, Ralph
Schnapszahl!!!
Wish you all the best for the next 55 , matey. I hope youŽll stay healthy , creative and inspired in future.

HereŽs a wonderful remake of an evergreen for you (all) performed in a worldwide collab.
Apropos collab: I didnŽt hear from you for weeks about our next one. are you still interested to continue?

U.L.I.

I love "grandpa Elliot"

#2August 28th, 2011 · 03:55 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Happy birthday, Ralph
ULI wrote…
Schnapszahl!!!
Wish you all the best for the next 55 , matey. I hope youŽll stay healthy , creative and inspired in future.

HereŽs a wonderful remake of an evergreen for you (all) performed in a worldwide collab.
Apropos collab: I didnŽt hear from you for weeks about our next one. are you still interested to continue?

U.L.I.

I love "grandpa Elliot"

Ditto Ralph
Hope you are well - Keep the light shining

ULI: Marino spotted this video and shared it with us, I love it, don't think I'll ever get bored of it.
One day...One day there will be a bandAMP version

HAPPY DAYS      
#3August 28th, 2011 · 02:57 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ralph .... we know your out there, watching ... and yes I mean from behind your PC.
#4August 28th, 2011 · 03:03 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: re: Happy birthday, Ralph
Denis wrote…
ULI: Marino spotted this video and shared it with us, I love it, don't think I'll ever get bored of it.

Ralph would be the first to tell you that the Christmas song we did was as easy as pie to sort out ... JBP posted a song ... everybody who was around recorded something, sent it to JBP, he mixed it into a half reasonable bandAmp Christmas collab ... bobs your uncle.
We'll just have to keep on trying ... ! 
#5August 28th, 2011 · 05:08 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: re: Happy birthday, Ralph
kings wrote…
Denis wrote…

Ralph would be the first to tell you that the Christmas song we did was as easy as pie to sort out ... JBP posted a song ... everybody who was around recorded something, sent it to JBP, he mixed it into a half reasonable bandAmp Christmas collab ... bobs your uncle.
We'll just have to keep on trying ... !  ;)

Yes Bob is our uncle, but I was thinking more Uncle bandAMP
Or more to the point A tour around the world videoing bandAMP members doing their thing
#6August 29th, 2011 · 06:17 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thank you guys...

Kings, you're right..I'm always watching  

Denis, Thanks buddy...I appreciate it..  

ULI...I haven't forgot (even though I'm 55 now..lol )
#7August 29th, 2011 · 05:32 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Damn... missed it by a day!
Happy (belated) birthday Ralph.
#8August 30th, 2011 · 10:52 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Jiminuk wrote…
Damn... missed it by a day!
Happy (belated) birthday Ralph.
;)

Well I'm always late for this kind of thing too...

Anyways I hope you enjoyed your birthday! I'd give you a box of chocolates but I already gave that away to the secretary at work today, whose birthday it is today. Not that that matters, but she is also prettier than you... Sorry Ralph
#9September 3rd, 2011 · 09:26 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Happy belated birthday Ralph..Hope youre well!
#10September 4th, 2011 · 06:58 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
@Marino  ...  Thanks M...same to you, buddy....

@Kings...Yes the Christmas song we did a few yrs ago turned out well. I'm sorry, Kings..I meant say something about this in my post way ^^^^ there, my friend....Hiope you're well...

Christmas is around the corner. If we were to do something now would be the time to begin. This way we could take more time with a project.

@PX...LOL ...That's okay about the Chocolate...I would have done the same...

Once again, Thanks to all of you for the Happy Birthday wishes...It does mean a lot....

Even though I have cut back on the time I spend on writing & recording
Hope to be posting some new Material...Been having some computer issues,
health issues (nothing serious, I'm fine)  &&&  a few family problems...but, don't we all ? ...That's life...All in all, life is good and I'm enjoying it.
#11September 4th, 2011 · 11:32 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Happy birthday, Ralph
ULI wrote…
Schnapszahl!!!

U.L.I.

I love "grandpa Elliot"

happy birthday Ralph .........

my how time marches on ......

Luv Ya

Fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 12:27 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.