#1September 27th, 2006 · 12:20 PM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
Make your own avatar
http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/generateur_avatars.html

This is pretty cool!

The email thing doesnt work I don't think - I wouldnt advise giving your email address away anyhow. You can do an Alt-PrintScreen, paste into Paint, and cut the image out.
#2November 19th, 2006 · 06:21 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
You mean like this?

Cool!
#3November 19th, 2006 · 07:25 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
I have nooo idea what you mean by "Alt-PrintScreen" !!!!
#4November 19th, 2006 · 10:04 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
there's a button on your keyword that says something like "print-screen" around the "insert", "del" buttons

but I think it works without the "alt" as well.. just press "print-screen" and then paste.
#5November 19th, 2006 · 11:12 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Ah. I see. Many thanks.

This is me
#6November 20th, 2006 · 09:02 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Oldies, is that you, that little round blue icon thing with no hair? lol

I also looked for the button, got a 'PrtSc/SysRq' button, tried it with shift, ctrl, and Alt. It might have saved my screen but I wouldn't know where too. Nothing in temp!

I used PaintShopPro Screen Capture function, there are many many programs to capture your screen.

O! this is me today :
#7November 21st, 2006 · 09:43 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
How can I get the code for the image to put it in this thread(I have already put it into Paint)?
#8November 21st, 2006 · 02:00 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Holy Moses!

I host my own pictures, as I have a web space of my own, I upload my pics to my images folder and then put the full address in between the img brackets:

(img]http://www.yourwebspace.bong/imagefolder/picoftheweek.jpg[/img)

**Note : I use normal brackets here so the code will show as type on this page**

I've read a post by JimK somewhere, where he explains how to upload images to an image-hosting site on the www.

You could ask Devo, the pictures he uses for his Fruity Tutorials are hosted somewhere else. Just click on one of his photos and you'll come out in a different site.

Can you not upload images to your 'space'/'album' here on bandAmp?? I haven't tried it my self so I wouldn't know.

If all else fails and you really cant sus it, you could PM me or send me you're picture via e-mail, through my site http://www.kingsonone.com. And I could host it for you. This goes for anyone who a) has no web space b) cant sus it out, but I'll only do it for pictures meant for this thread. I have a bit of space over and I will be keeping it up for as long as possible.
#9November 21st, 2006 · 08:38 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
yeah, kings, you can use the album page on your homepage here on Bandamp. that's what I did. You just have to make sure its a jpeg file.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:03 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.