1 2 3

#16September 1st, 2011 · 04:27 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
: D
“Inek var” or “inecek var”? When I was first learning Turkish I was trying to practice what I was learning in the classroom. This can be dangerous.
In the late 1970s in İstanbul I was in a crowded three-seater 1950s Chevrolet -- yes, it had the capacity to seat nine passengers! (Transportation has come a long way: the dolmuş -- shared taxi -- today seats many more much more comfortably and has air conditioning) I was sitting in the very back with my head bent forward, because in the very back seat if you were average height or taller you could not sit up straight. I knew we were approaching my destination, Şişli Square. I always dread having to shout to the driver that I want out, but this time if I wanted to get out I had to. I worked up the courage and shouted, “Inek var!” Boy, did I cause a commotion. Everybody was looking everywhere for the cow. I had said “there is a cow!” I should have said, “İnecek var!” (I would like to get out) Even back then -- nearly three decades ago -- you would not see a cow in Şişli.

http://www.turkishclass.com/forumTitle_20150  
#17September 5th, 2011 · 11:52 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
What does a wife say 25 yrs after marriage when she´s standing naked before a mirror and watching at herself ?

"Ha, he has deserved THAT!!"

A stranger sits in the airplane beside a small girl.
The stranger turns to her and says: ' Do we talk a little together? The flights passes faster if one talks. '
The small girl had just opened her book, now, however, it closed slowly and asks: ' What would you like to talk about ? '
' Oh, I do not know ', answers the stranger. ' How would it be about nuclear power? '
'OK,', she answers. ' This would be an interesting subject. However, you permit to me first a question: A horse, a cow and a roe deer eat all same stuff, namely grass. But the roe deer eliminates small globules, the cow a level round flat dough-cake, and the horse produces lump dry grass. Why do you think that this is so? '
The stranger thinks about it and says: ' I have no clue. '
The small girl answers to it: ' Do you feel really competent to talk about nuclear power if you not even know about shit? '
#18November 17th, 2011 · 04:09 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I was looking for some samples using an Audio Search engine (it comes up with all kinds of stuff).... I came across this page of Radio Parodies that might fit this corner of bandAMP :  http://www.monstermixproductions.com/mp3_parodies/index.shtml

#19December 5th, 2011 · 09:27 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
New test for astronauts
Also the NASA is not untroubled by worldwide economical measures.
That´s why they slimmed their technical equipement for centrifugal astronaut-tests. And it works

http://www.hans-wurst.net/video/experiment-mit-einem-laubpuster/
#20December 5th, 2011 · 04:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: New test for astronauts
ULI wrote…
Also the NASA is not untroubled by worldwide economical measures.
That´s why they slimmed their technical equipement for centrifugal astronaut-tests. And it works

http://www.hans-wurst.net/video/experiment-mit-einem-laubpuster/
Brilliant ... and totally stupid !

I was sent one a few days ago ... http://www.theinspiration.com/2011/09/carlsberg-stunt-in-cinema/
#21December 15th, 2011 · 09:56 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Check this .... it is nearly Christmas ....

#22December 16th, 2011 · 03:18 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Blackmail
It was coming up to Christmas and Sammy asked his mum if he could have a new guitar. So, she told him that the best idea would be to write to Santa Claus. But Sam, having just played a vital role in the school nativity play, said he would prefer to write to the baby Jesus. So his mum told him that would be fine.
Sam went to his room and wrote 'Dear Jesus, I have been a very good boy and would like to have a guitar for Christmas.' But he wasn't very happy when he read it over. So he decided to try again and this time he wrote 'Dear Jesus, I'm a good boy most o the time and would like a guitar for Christmas.' He read it back and wasn't happy with that one either. He tried a third version. 'Dear Jesus, I could be a good boy if I tried hard and especially if I had a new guitar.' He read that one too, but he still wasn't satisfied.
So, he decided to go out for a walk while he thought about a better approach. After a short time he passed a house with a small statue of the Virgin Mary in the front garden. He crept in, stuffed the statue under his coat, hurried home and hid it under the bed. Then he wrote this letter. 'Dear Jesus, If you want to see your mother again, you'd better send me a new guitar'
#23December 20th, 2011 · 05:57 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
guitar flip fail
Small stages are dangerous. But the shouter.........aheem.....singer is tough guy.

#24December 23rd, 2011 · 08:28 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
siri kills !!!
I´m so glad not being an owner of an iphone. I never trusted too much in new technologies.    Now I know , why.

I WISH EVERYONE A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

U.L.I.
#25December 23rd, 2011 · 09:38 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Santa Claus is an (_°_)
Sta. Claus isn´t that nice guy we all reputed him for rall the years...................

#26December 24th, 2011 · 01:29 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Not so much nonsense ... more cool cos it Christmas

#27December 24th, 2011 · 08:04 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: Not so much nonsense ... more cool cos it Christmas
Amazing! Thanks for sharing.....
#28January 27th, 2012 · 02:35 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
New Star-wars-soundtrack
VW released this commercial teaser recently.
Have fun.....................

U.L.I.

#29January 28th, 2012 · 05:42 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
#30January 29th, 2012 · 06:03 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
another guitar sling fail.

1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 12:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.