#1June 24th, 2011 · 08:13 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Porcelaindoll wrote…
I happened to come across a site called bandcamp a few months ago...whats that all about? someone ripping us off?

Hello dolly,  

don´t be afraid about the similarity of the names. BandCamp is a serious site for musicians who want to distribute and present their music. It´s good site.

PorcellainDoll wrote…
being my 3 year old son who keeps me very busy!

I believe.  He looks like a whorled lil tich running, jumping and giggling whole day long,he? What a sunshine.

PD wrote…
I've got a facebook page with newer stuff that isn't on the amp,
Why don´t you like uploading ya new stuff here and let participate us ? Perhaps I may seem a lil old fashioned, but I don´t have a facebook account and also don´t want to use facebook.
I´d be glad if you shared ya music with us ampers.

ciao
U.L.I.
#2June 24th, 2011 · 10:52 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
ULI wrote…
PD wrote…
I've got a facebook page with newer stuff that isn't on the amp,
Why don�t you like uploading ya new stuff here and let participate us ? Perhaps I may seem a lil old fashioned, but I don�t have a facebook account and also don�t want to use facebook.
I�d be glad if you shared ya music with us ampers.

Yeah, I second that! I've got lots of your work in my library, integrated in several playlists. Would love to have some of your new stuff.

Me too, I'm not into facebook. Just not for me!

And that's a lovely pic! Even though I'm not into children either but he's very cute with that hair all red n stuff! plus a very good choice of T

cheerio nice to hear from you!
#3June 24th, 2011 · 05:04 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
You have an amazing looking son ... looks like he's a hand full but I bet he's a wonderful kid though..... good sense of humour and a warm soul.
I like the idea of a bandAmp App.
So why dont you upload your new stuff here as well ... I also dont do facebook, the only social network I follow is bandAMP... what a spacial place this is !   

Server Time: May 3rd, 2024 · 7:05 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.