#1June 2nd, 2011 · 04:38 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
fatherīs day
Addentionnn withthth ththte usage offff allohooool, goysss ...............

When Jochen slowly became sober, he thought again about his words "100 %" and "Shortcut".

..........perhaps this may be a consolation for all men paying alimony and facing the rudiments of their lives..............................youīre not alone............

Husband : "Come to daddy!"
Wife : "If he knew............."

#2June 3rd, 2011 · 02:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
The second one is funny ish ...

I really dont get the first one !  ... sorry !  

And why has he got a piece of toast in his pocket ?  

So when is fathers day in Germany?

If I understand it correctly German fathers have a good thing going for them when it comes to taking time off work to care for their children.
#3June 5th, 2011 · 05:03 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
kings wrote: I really dont get the first one !  ... sorry ! 
And why has he got a piece of toast in his pocket ? 

Donīt ask about a toast in his pocket. Better ask why he is in the arabian desert?
In fact īfatherīs day`is a traditional, Catholic celebday. Somewhen it was made to īfatherīs day`and the men in germany meet to jaunt and booze. Usually theyīre carrying a īcoaster wagon` with loads of alcohol on it.
And when one has drunk too much, maybe he can be seperated from his buddies and get lost .
Drunken guy says: "I do know a shortcut , 100%." .... and we can see where heīs landed .

"If I understand it correctly German fathers have a good thing going for them when it comes to taking time off work to care for their children."

As you can see, itīs the opposite: the german fathers/husbands/men seem to escape from family/children for one day in a year and use to arrange some drinking bouts. 
Luckily I donīt have to do anything with such strange traditions and ītoo-much-drinking-orgies`. Perhaps it is cuz Iīm not a father. The last time Iīve been really drunk is 32 yrs ago at the age of 22 and Iīll never be again. I like more keeping my mind clear.

U.L.I.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 8:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.