#1September 15th, 2006 · 04:28 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Help Me!
Go here and Vote!
This sis spam, but help me:

http://www.popworldpromotes.com/pages/artist?063DC238-D248-4041-869A-CE11163C790D

> Iszil
#2September 15th, 2006 · 04:38 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
HAHAHA....like your direct approach, man! I visited, listened and left a "10". Rock on, bro!
#3September 16th, 2006 · 02:37 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
42 posts
Portugal
you're a nice guy with a great song..10  !
#4September 17th, 2006 · 09:36 PM
8 threads / 2 songs
47 posts
India
Voting
hey i also voted....
#5September 18th, 2006 · 04:40 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
the best things in life R free ?
You know I notice there is the option to buy dwnload of the track 1pound 95 cents from the site.Hope you get the lions share of the fee cause you deserve it iszil.
But you can dwnload for zip from here.
Once a song goes battle status here it's up on Bandamp for keeps unless you appeal to have it removed I'm informed by px..so thats all cool.
Looks like popworld  blanket emailed bandampers toasted goat is there as well,so the same with 'Rain'.
More of these liscencing sites are emerging on line getting inundated by unsigned bands.
Makes for interesting times ,essentially when  they've taken  bandamp to the next level where downloads create an income for musos, but at the same time a healthy income for themselves.Bandamp is i believe a non profit entitity providing a facility for developing songwriters and musicians, a creative area.
My guess is that they're punting on ...... e.g someone like yourself bringing your "fans" to them.After all band amp has thoughtfully provided stats pages, links to google maps etc ....they can see howmany listens, downloads, time and motion not to mention reviews .....very valuable info .
Good luck with it isz and of course we'll give u the double thumbs up its a great song....number one in fact 

#6September 18th, 2006 · 04:52 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Thanks to everybody.

> Iszil
#7September 18th, 2006 · 07:42 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I gave you a 10
Good luck I hope you or fish win. I don't care about the contest,when you read about how the winners went about winning on the popworld site, it's kinda funny.  One of the bands got there whole town to pitch in, and even bought advertising on the front page of their local newspaper. Good Self promotion it seems.  It's something else they can put in their bio for the A@R .

It seems there is a plethora of music upload sites now some are non-profit and some aren't.  It's not a bad way to get a song or two out there.

I was reading in a local music paper here, called, the Pitch  that more and more A@R scouts are finding bands on the internet and spending more time listening to these types of sites for  an initial listen hoping to find something that "Grabs" them.
#8September 18th, 2006 · 05:27 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I really don't know what is the rating for, BTW.
I just uploaded the song and posted here to make people vote, but I don't know what for.
BTW, I rater you song with 10, Greg, cause I love Rains!

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 5:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.