#1May 18th, 2011 · 01:48 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
5 Days until I Ship Out
Time has certainly flown by. I can't believe it.
It's kind of hard coming to terms that you're starting something that is going to affect the rest of your life, and possibly be your permanent career.

But maybe I only think that because I am so incredibly nervous.

I definitely won't be around as often as I would like, but I will definitely pop in every once in awhile. 
#2May 18th, 2011 · 03:15 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
You sound like you've been sold on E-Bay ! 

Seriously though it must be very exciting. I take it you wont be 'back home' for months.
Change your life ? Big Time ! Embrace it thoroughly .... keep your head down .... or should that be keep your head up ... I'm not too sure which applies best to the Navy.

As long as you dont forget about us and let us know every now and then how it all is.

Blessings     
#3May 18th, 2011 · 03:24 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Change is good for the soul - grab it with both hands and ride the tide
In time to come, I'm sure you will have some exciting stories to tell.

Best wishes
#4May 18th, 2011 · 08:37 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Best wishes and best of luck lady..Keep yourself safe!!!!
#5May 18th, 2011 · 09:50 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Kings:
Nope. The soonest I'll be home is about January. If that. Just depends on how classes go and such, and how long it takes to group up, and learn the material. I am openly embracing anything the Navy throws my way, but still leery about it. (If that makes any sense.) How could I ever forget you guys? and I thank you very much, Mr. Kings

Denis:
You'll be hearing about how my brain has turned to mush from all the books being crammed in there, and how they just keep my in the boiler room all the time. :P Thank you Denis. I appreciate it!

Marino:
Always, Marino! The worst that could happen to me in the next two years are extreme paper cuts.
Thanks!
#6May 20th, 2011 · 03:56 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: 5 Days until I Ship Out
MeowMachine wrote…
Time has certainly flown by. I can't believe it.
It's kind of hard coming to terms that you're starting something that is going to affect the rest of your life, and possibly be your permanent career.

But maybe I only think that because I am so incredibly nervous.

I definitely won't be around as often as I would like, but I will definitely pop in every once in awhile.  :)

GO meowMACHINE
If u end up in UK ON FURLOW
give me and Denis and UK ampers a shout ......

My how lives can change .... enjoy your OPPORTUNITY ....
Please keep safe
gods speed
and a happy homecoming

look forward to hearing from u as u track around

All our best wishes and music with you allways

Swordfish ( John T )
#7August 7th, 2011 · 06:12 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
keep in touch.  Hope everything works out for you.. work hard and put in all you got.

These girls did
http://www.bandamp.com/user/album/8578/1000002002.jpg

Look what you can accomplish .. I always wanted to be a pilot
#8August 10th, 2011 · 06:42 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I plan on it Goat 
I hope so, too. I start classes on Monday. I start with basic mechanics, but before I know it I'll be trying to qualify to run a nuclear reactor. Scary shit.

Heh, goat, you can be a pilot. I'm just gonna stay on the ground :P
#9August 11th, 2011 · 06:47 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
MeowMachine wrote…
... , but before I know it I'll be trying to qualify to run a nuclear reactor. Scary shit....

Hey, that's my line of work

I'm actually going on a job related field trip to Czernobyl in October, visit the ruined installation, the museum, the Forsaken City of Pripyat, and ofcourse enjoy some of Kiev's nightlife while I'm at it.

But that's a little off topic

After all I'm here to show my support and wish you all the best, Meow! I'm sure you'll be fine, and don't forget to enjoy yourself!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 10:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.