#1July 24th, 2005 · 04:08 AM
1 threads
1 posts
Norway
Brass or wind instrument?
Hey! I just wonder.... is this a site mostly for guitars, drums, keyboards etc?
I play cornet, and have only seen one tuba and one clarinet.. Are there any other brass-/wind instruments out there?
#2July 24th, 2005 · 12:38 PM
2 threads
33 posts
Norway
Yeah, me
I play the saxophone. It's pretty cool and fun and whatnot. But, i also play guitar and bass. It's not easy juggling 3 instruments.
LT
#3July 24th, 2005 · 01:12 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
I write mainly on guitar but I'm actually a jazz clarinetist.  Im about to start a 3 year degree playing that!! 
#4July 24th, 2005 · 04:14 PM
2 threads
33 posts
Norway
That's pretty cool. I might pursue a career in music. Most likely, i'll play the guitar or bass. But, you never know.
#5July 25th, 2005 · 08:11 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
re: Brass or wind instrument?
Flower wrote…
Hey! I just wonder.... is this a site mostly for guitars, drums, keyboards etc?
I play cornet, and have only seen one tuba and one clarinet.. Are there any other brass-/wind instruments out there?

this site has a very large variety of stuff... you DO see a lot of guitar / drum / keyboard stuff, but that's only because they tend to be more common.

but if you can whip out something fantastic on ANY instrument, you'll find several people giving you props   (for anybody not well with english, "props" is like a "congratulations"  ... i hope i spelled that right!)

there was a violin rock band that had a live sound clip on here, and i thought it was awesome!
#6July 27th, 2005 · 02:53 PM
11 threads / 2 songs
69 posts
United Kingdom
I play trumpet along with guitar, bass, drums and piano. I had to give it up after grade 4 however, because i can't keep my cheeks from blowing out, and this is a real handicap when it comes to playing trumpet
#7July 27th, 2005 · 07:09 PM
1 posts
United States of America
i play keyboard, guitar, trumpet, and baritone. it is very fun
#8September 15th, 2005 · 10:11 PM
1 threads
3 posts
Canada
ROCK SAX
I started out as a jazz saxophonist, but I've moved over to rock now. It took a while to adjust my playing style and find a good batch of songs that work well with the sax, but I love it. I grew up listening to rock, and I'm not going to let my lack of guitar skills keep me from playing it. In fact, it's kinda nice to hear a wider range of sounds in music than what you get from the typical electrics + drums rock groups (although many of them manage to kick a** nonetheless)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 5:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.