#1March 19th, 2011 · 11:05 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
GREAT cover! Glad to see you're putting this together - impressive work you've assembled here!
#2March 19th, 2011 · 12:04 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Iszil wrote…
Oh, this is the art work:

You should allow a border for the text - other than that looks great, you'll have to check with the distributer how big the pixels need to be, routenote is 600 x 600pixels (front cover) -  it looks about that
#3March 19th, 2011 · 12:12 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Finishing my album
Iszil wrote…
Well guys, I'm working on the mastering of my album.
I just made a demo with the mastered tracks. What do you guys think about the whole sound of it?
Check it out:
http://soundcloud.com/iszil/iszil-back-to-the-seed-album-demo

Cheers.

> Iszil

For someone who is unsure of the quality of the mastering, you have done an excellent job, it's ready as it will ever be.
The great thing is that the production is good and also well balanced, in other words the levels, eq all blend together, often ovelooked.

Which publisher are you using out of interest?
#4March 19th, 2011 · 05:11 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I had a listen to it, IZ. I think it sounds good. I'm in the middle of making a Cd also and I say the same thing to myself that you said

"I don't even know if I'll release it for sales. It sounds a bit pointless to me; I doubt anyone would pay"

I'm/we (are) never satisfied with our work. In a way that's a good thing because it makes me/us work harder at it.
I know a lot of us/ampers feel this way about our songs/work.
Stay with it IZ. I liked what I heard when I played your Demo...
#5March 19th, 2011 · 05:32 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Iszil wrote…
Thank you, Cat. That's a picture a friend took of another friend in Bolivia.

@Denis, I really have now idea about that. I don't even know if I'll release it for sales. It sounds a bit pointless to me; I doubt anyone would pay.

Nothing ventured nothing gained - it's free on routenote.com - It looks good on your CV - It's something you should be proud of - It will make you feel proud - you can share it with your friends and family. It can give you the motivation to create and improve making your next album even better.

There are some reasons, but it's your music your choice - Now you have created it why not show it off.

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 7:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.