#1March 16th, 2011 · 04:32 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I Remember The Day_Video
I'm not sure if I put this is in the right place...You would think I would know what to do around here since I have been a member for 5 yrs...lanyways...Just a lil Video that I made..............

#2March 17th, 2011 · 03:34 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Congrates putting up a music video
I sense this song means a lot to you.
You could in your next one have a slide show with words at the bottom, just like in a karaoke disc.
Learning new things as we get older is not easy for most us, but it keeps it interesting.

Well done Ralph...
#3March 18th, 2011 · 03:59 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Hey Ralph,
your songs are always full of emotions, love that!
nice vid too.
never too old to learn, since there is só much to learn
love that last pic, so innocent :P
#4March 18th, 2011 · 03:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I know this song.
Denis is right, you could stick the words at the bottom but then have some video clips going on.
Have you not had this song up on youTube with still pictures to it? or was that a song about your dad?
Good stuff Ralph
#5March 18th, 2011 · 09:20 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thar's
Denis:::
That's a good idea. I was going to do that with the pictures and the lyrics but it was hard to read the lyrics because the lyrics would blend in with the photo color(s). I wasn't aware, or thinking , of doing it as you're suggesting me to do. I'm working on another one and I'm going to do it as you have suggested. I'll figure out how to accomplish this. And, yes. This song does have a special meaning to me, Denis. It was a Historic event when JFK was assassinated in 1963. I was very young at the time but, I still remember that day. I was older when Martin & Bobby were assassinated in 1968 as well. All 3 events changed America and were sens less acts.

Max:::
Max,
Thanks. I'm glad you like the work/video. It takes a lot of time to do this type of work but, I like it. It's a challenge to do different things.

Kings:::
I'm going to do what Denis has suggested to me. I have posted this song before. Just not as a video. I did post a video titled " Just Like you, Dad"
Very good recollection, Kings

Thanks again, guys...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.