#1February 22nd, 2011 · 05:07 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
dreamride
Itīs a sunshiny day - today - and Iīd like to share this beautiful music with yaīll .
Lay back , relax and enjoy .
U.L.I.

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/105354167#pm_cmp=vid_OEV_P_P
 P.S. This cutie looks soooo happy when she īs playing , ainīt she ?
#2February 23rd, 2011 · 11:20 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So ULI do you know them ?

Funny !

This is Jim and Melissa  alias Laliya, he is the same Jim who plays the guitar on all my uploaded Folk: stuff .... used to live around the corner from each other in Leiden some 15 years ago.

Cheers ULI nice seeing them again ....

#3February 23rd, 2011 · 12:22 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
kings wrote…

Funny !

This is Jim and Melissa  alias Laliya, he is the same Jim who plays the guitar on all my uploaded Folk: stuff .... used to live around the corner from each other in Leiden some 15 years ago.

Cheers ULI nice seeing them again ....

:razz:
HA!!!  YOU know them both ??? This guy played on ya songs ??      
Unbelievable how small this planet is . Wow !   A large circle has been closed with this , it seems .
What u said , kings  : FUNNY!! 
Perhaps u like to contact him  / them again after all these years.!?!?
..............................................wow ....this is mad ..............
#4February 23rd, 2011 · 12:56 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
OK so you dont 'just know them' .... then it's VERY funny and indeed a small world.....but then again.....maybe it's not..... I mean, through the Web as with 'every day life' same meets same, like finds like and similar spirits meet again and again ..... and again and again .....

I know they used to travel once a year from Australia to Germany as they have friends in Wuppertal (?) and do the busking season ... apparently busking in Germany is meant to be a good earner.
So it would have been plausible that you knew them...

Yea crazy world
#5February 23rd, 2011 · 01:12 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
they have friends in Wuppertal
mad ,  more mad ,  most mad .
Wuppertal is ~ 25 km distant from my home town.. 
Sadly I canīt get the vid in germany - as so many. The heck with it .
Oh ....on which of ya songs he played the git ?
#6February 23rd, 2011 · 03:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
YOU CANT GET THE VIDEO IN GERMANY ?????????? TOO BIZARRE FOR WORDS !!!
it was Gnarls Barkley any way!

Jim played on all of them !  There was just him and me .... a passing friend or two for some recording but the two of us had about 10 songs either finished or being worked on.
I still have one recording he did that I could still put the vocal to .... maybe one day .....

There's 6 songs on my music page that start with "Folk - ", he is the music in all of them.       
#7February 24th, 2011 · 01:50 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
YOU CANT GET THE VIDEO IN GERMANY ?
Yeah , the major companies in germany are searching very consequently and rigid for unauthorized material and using to delete it. Germany is still the 2. greatest musicmarket worldwide for majors ( after USA ). That might be the reason why theyīre so much interested to "clean up " the german utube-sites .
I wonder that they donīt do so in USA or Japan . Probably judical differences !?
"it was Gnarls Barkley any way!" Do you mean the title "crazy" ? I watched other utube vids of him , one of them was an MTV live vid . Heīs a rather BIG BOY . His vox is very īconflicting `to his physical appearance .

#8February 24th, 2011 · 11:00 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
That is an evil case of manboobs !!!

Yes it was Gnarls Barkley - Crazy but it's also the video ... it's an amazing piece of work.

Censorship will never work ..... it's not in our nature, or should I say, we are what we are because of information.

The companies doing the deleting and censoring dont have much to go yet, it's nearly over for them, whether they understand or not.....the 'record business' can try and re invent it's self and it may succeed but it never will and never can succeed while it is "back-tracking" and trying to take out 'old stuff' ...... it cant work....they are not looking forwards......programmers understand ......  programmers dont go spending time and money looking to delete every trace of their first program !!!!! They let the old program float around for free, letting people get into it, while they go off and DEVELOP A NEW VERSION.

So the old Rock and Roll and all it's parasites is dead ..... Long Live Rock and Roll     
#9February 24th, 2011 · 11:43 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
re:Censorship will never work
Old dinosaurs move slowly 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:16 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.