#1January 29th, 2011 · 07:18 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Handcrafsmen favored
If you´re suffering from a creative blockade observe how to come to new inspiration .
Handcrafsmen favored !!!!!!!       

http://www.totalverueckt.com/out.php?plug=4688&frame=1&url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5oYW5zLXd1cnN0LmRlL2Jhc3NvZm9ydGVfODQ0NV9tZWRpYS5odG1s
#2January 29th, 2011 · 11:11 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I'll stick to me Ibinaz early 80's straight though neck Bass thank you very much  
That man is mental 
#3January 30th, 2011 · 09:52 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Denis wrote…
I'll stick to me Ibinaz early 80's straight though neck Bass thank you very much  
That man is mental  :shake:
Of course he´s mental , but YOU are a lucky man , denis .
In 1978 I purchased this wonderful piece of wood  from "Ibanez" as one of the first active 3-band-eq basses built at that time. I played it a couple of years and when I quit making music , I sold it .cry:   
2 decades later the time came to regret.
So , treat this wonderful , rare and individual instrument well. I´m sure you´ll do   

And here it is how it sounds when played well.............

:
#4January 31st, 2011 · 06:26 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Denis wrote…
That man is mental  :shake:
Of course he´s mental , but YOU are a lucky man , denis .
In 1978 I purchased this wonderful piece of wood  from "Ibanez" as one of the first active 3-band-eq basses built at that time. I played it a couple of years and when I quit making music , I sold it .cry:   
2 decades later the time came to regret.
So , treat this wonderful , rare and individual instrument well. I´m sure you´ll do   

And here it is how it sounds when played well.............

:

Yeah that's the same Bass is mine (LeftY version), it's a good all round Bass, I've never compared it to anything else, I purchased it second hand in the eighties for about £120.00 - Bargain.

Would love to try a Fender Jazz to compare, I've been tempted, they vary in price, you can pick up a lefty squire for about £280.00 with quality pick ups, http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=&rlz=1B3GGLL_en-GBGB405GB406&q=left+handed+fender+jazz+bass&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=11152566709464478347&ei=oZlGTfCYEcfl4gbF-4Qr&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CDEQ8wIwAQ#
The USA ones are over £1000.00
http://www.bonnersmusic.co.uk/buy/Fender/US_Standard_P_Bass_Left_Hand
#5January 31st, 2011 · 12:14 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Would love to try a Fender Jazz to compare
Sometimes I´ve dreamed of a noble , expensive bass over the last years . Tried out some "Warwicks" and "Ibanez",
"Marleaux" and "Majones" or "Fame" . But none of these (wonderful) instruments came up to my expectations.
Also I´m not a Fender-friend. So I came to the conclusion that I´ll gonna keep my reliably "workhorse".
You know how diversified it can sound  because  you know my stuff well: from a hard , clear ,funky sound which can crash glass , to "Jaco-esque"nasal fretleeslike or a growling rock sound . No  other bass I tried last years was like mine .
Also it´s very easily  to play due to the low stringspace to fretboard . And is nice looking . 3 band eq.
Maybe it´s like an old marriage : sometimes you´re looking at some beauties passing by and imagine how it would be..........if......  ......but you´ll stay with ya good , ole wifey.    
                          PEAVY "millenium" ---319€.

#6January 31st, 2011 · 04:03 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
In between you two drooling over guitars can I just say that that was amazing.
That dude is SO cool.......chick on the right was ok too.
A one man home made band ..... and totally groovy sound too.
Loved it
Well done that man!

O! and again nice one ULI 
#7January 31st, 2011 · 05:44 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
LOL...I kept saying "what chick?"....then I realized to whom you were referring.... I was slightly distracted by her, too (there's a different one everyday btw)....and and the guy and his instrument WAS pretty cool...
#8February 1st, 2011 · 02:02 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
.....and totally groovy sound too.
Wasn´t it an old "depeche mode"- song the guy played  ??
#9February 1st, 2011 · 02:18 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
battlecat wrote…
kings wrote…
LOL...I kept saying "what chick?"....then I realized to whom you were referring.... I was slightly distracted by her, too (there's a different one everyday btw)....and and the guy and his instrument WAS pretty cool...

Yes! "johnny cash hat personal jesus von depeche mode gecovert.."

And theres a guy on the page who calls himself Penis !!!!!    
#10February 1st, 2011 · 02:37 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
And theres a guy on the page who calls himself Penis !!!!!
Apropos..................

#11February 1st, 2011 · 03:28 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Ach zo ..... it has come to this !

"Ive got to sing and dance
When I look at my pants" ................... very very funny 

And now for some classic internet entertainment....... check out the amount of hits this has had ........

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 1:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.